Hey Guys,

Please help me. I have been trying to code this from the past 2 years.

I wish to code the Flat real mode by switching to Protected mode and then switch back to the real mode. I want to do this on a P4 1.8GHz Machine with a Intel 845GVSR mother board. I also wish to do this without using the DOS memory managers(Himem.sys or others).

The code made by me halt the machine. Please provide me some alternative to do this. Please I am desparate. Please let me know the code either in C or in Nasm. :sad: :confused: :mad:

Hey Guys,

Please help me. I have been trying to code this from the past 2 years.

I wish to code the Flat real mode by switching to Protected mode and then switch back to the real mode. I want to do this on a P4 1.8GHz Machine with a Intel 845GVSR mother board. I also wish to do this without using the DOS memory managers(Himem.sys or others).

The code made by me halt the machine. Please provide me some alternative to do this. Please I am desparate. Please let me know the code either in C or in Nasm. :sad: :confused: :mad:

Hello amit,
Welcome to Daniweb.....
You just place your Problem into wrong thread. So Post this question into specific thread......... :idea:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.