Hi people,

I have two web-mail accounts, one Hotmail and one Yahoo. There both very good and I prefer Yahoo better. But as a general question, what is the best web-mail that exists??

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

The one you got first.

Gmail is good ... but it hasn't been here for a long time...

Yahoo is very strong and provides most of the facilities that others do.

Hotmail ... I dont like it as it doesn't provide any space for saving emails ... (It provides only 2 MB for most of the users.)

Others ... dont care about 'em.

Gmail is by far the best. Its service is extremly fast and you get over 2GB of storage.

Yeah, Gmail is really cool because it has no fancy flash ads (I have dial-up internet), so it loads a lot quicker. And 2.6GB of space is the awsome bit about it.

I like Gmail the most. Its interface is like bulletin board. And they use AJAX. so it's quick and easy.

Member Avatar for trkrdude4501

I've just started using INcredimail. Great software and lotsa fun to use.

I have not tried Gmail but I have some concerns about privacy with it. It has been my experence with Yahoo several years ago that email boxes there seemed to get a lot of spam, perhaps it has changed now. I also stopped using Yahoo when they started asking everyone to pay for POP3 access which is what I use anyway as I tend to hate Web Based email interfaces anyway. As far as Incredimail, I can only say to the person using that, read the Terms Of Service for it carefully. It used to almost give them the rights to your first born and about everything else. I am the odd ball who uses Hotmail but I generally use it by way of a mailer anyway as I am grandfathered in. It is my understanding new Hotmail accounts cannot be accessed with a mailer.

Hi people,

I have two web-mail accounts, one Hotmail and one Yahoo. There both very good and I prefer Yahoo better. But as a general question, what is the best web-mail that exists??

Gooooooooogle.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.