About me... well:

My Name: Lucas
My Hair: Blonde
My Eyes: Green/ Blue

Hobbies: listening to music, playing guitar (doing good without lessons, but some lessons will com soon :)), getting better at computer programming and sloving computer program questions given at school (mostly programs we have to write ourselves), video games (i have a wii and xbox360), and others just can't think right now.

Relationship status: single

Favourite music: guns n' roses, ac/dc, van halen, journey, lincon park, Ozzy, Ramstien, theory of a deadman, threat signal (scremo band but also sings), nickleback, psychostick (spoof band), metallica, lamb of god, god smack, drowning pool, dragonforce!, bullet for my valentine, all that remains, some rap i don't mind, and others, still can't think.

Education: still in high school, in college level computer science and university level computer science.

Work: ha, what is work...?, no jk, none yet

Fav movies: ace ventura: pet detective 1 and 2, family guy star wars movies, prince of persia, transformers 1,2 and 3, and more.

Favourite tv shows: family guy, the simpsons, ep daily, reviews on the run, and others...

Favourite video games: cod mw2, black ops (a bit, not too much), assassins creed 1, 2 and 3, prince of persia: the sands of time (game cube), prince of persia: worrior within (game cube), prince of perisa: the forgotten sands (xbox360), prince of persia: the two thrones/ rival swords (wii,ps2), prototype (360), halo 3 and reach, and others.

stuff i dilike: a lot of stuff to mention, but 1 thing: people have made fun of me before a lot and that was very hard for me, but i had changeed schools so its not bad at all so far, no making fun of, yet... .

idk if people are going to add to this thread, or if it'll just be closed. whatever, it doesn't matter and is not up to me to decide.

thanks, :) :)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hey Lucas,

Glad to read your introduction.. :)

Welcome to Daniweb.

thanks, hope to do good here :)

Hello, Lucas.

Welcome to the DaniWeb forums. We are glad you joined us.

These forums are an excellent resource: lots of good information and many knowledgeable members here.

It is a great place for the sharing of ideas. I am sure you will learn a lot here.

See you around the forums.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.