Hi guys.

I'm feeling frustrated and stressed because I do not know what to write in my documentation for my final exam. I wonder if any one can give me some ideas. I will be really grateful.

Background: I'm finishing a bachlore in Software development and my final project hade to be carried out whint in a company and working on a real problem that they have. The project that I got was to me a interpreter for an existing scripting language to run on top of the JVM. Kinda like Ruby and JRuby and Python and Jython. And it was an interesting and good project.

The biggest problem comes from one of the requirements for the documentation that it has to include 2 of the subjects from the last 2 semesters which are: System Integration, Large Scale systems, Testing and Contract based development. From this subject I'm using just testing. Another requirement is that the document has to be around 40 pages and I have no idea how to get thous 40 pages

Please give me some ideas.

if you mean you can't write the introduction to your project i suggest you leave it until the end or at least until you've got the structure of your documentation so that you have a better understanding of what your project will consist of.

it worked well for me because i just introduced what the document would consist of.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.