I thought I would start this topic to see what everybody is working on. So post what is project of the day and many posts to come.

As for me.
I am working on making it to the refrigerator after a few lines of code.

Recommended Answers

All 30 Replies

I am working on running DaniWeb by day and coding a new forum platform from the ground up by night.

I am working on a project in c programming and relearning how to use malloc()

Member Avatar for diafol

I'm trying to create my first proper OOP project - a ordering system for science class resources. Got in a tizz with implementations and interfaces. Not good. :(

Perhaps I'll go low key and make everything public and to hell with security! I have ten hairs left on my pate, with a pile of their siblings at my feet.

I'm working on a PDF417 recognition and decoding library for iOS.

I am working on my first android app which will be a flashcard program that will allow users to make flashcard sets on a computer and download them to their phone from anywhere.

A gigantic complicated MS Access database and a C# GUI for manipulating data, and then generating crystal reports.

Member Avatar for diafol

I am working on my first android app which will be a flashcard program that will allow users to make flashcard sets on a computer and download them to their phone from anywhere.

Let me know how it goes - that sounds really useful.

Ok I will and thanks for some motivation to keep working on it

Working on a large database of health-workers around the country and a GUI in vb.net.

I'm working on traffic control software for our highways agency.

Am working on Azure worker roles for converting messages from our application to 3rd party interfaces.

I am working on an on-call coverage plan for the holidays. Whee. :yawn:

Working in Asp.Net C# with Oracle DB, a financial application...

@jwenting, i would really like to see what that looks like. Can i have a bit of it?

@jwenting, i would really like to see what that looks like. Can i have a bit of it?

I would wager that it's not open source.

I would wager that it's not open source.

I never wanted the codes, just screen shots of the GUI and maybe how it works.

there's TV documentaries about some similar systems in US cities that used to play on Discovery.

Think SimCity without the animation and buildings, just the road network.
Clickable icons for each and every electronic roadsign so the operators can change them to read what they should (automatically calculated so that surrounding signals are switched to maintain a legal and safe road situation).

The ultimate Zen.

Hi there i am SEO and i am working on on some website called financial services in Lappeenranta this one is good and it will going to be finish..

commented: sig spammer +0

Converting a Coppermine Picture Gallery installation to the latest version.

I am working on a PHP/MySQL resource booking system for a school. Heh.

I am looking at this thread.

LOLOL
ROFL

:-D :-D :-D

I'm working on a webapp on which houses, appartments, ... can be sold
not by private persons, but by the notary's themselves, so everything (except for the signing of the document by the notary) can be done online.

it's build in GWT and uses Spring, Hibernate and some other smaller frameworks.

I'm working on an app that will do Tarot Card Reading. I've come up with an elegant card-shuffling method that takes into account the orientation of the cards (upright or reversed). Whee!

I am working on my first SERIOUS C++ game, with SDL. It's 2D, something like Terraria (which is like 2D Minecraft), but Open Source & cross-platform. :)

Member Avatar for diafol

I am working on a PHP/MySQL resource booking system for a school. Heh.

Snap.
I've already got a computer suite and minibus booking system - am trying to add a science equipment / technician orders list to it. Almost done...

Shame HTC/Android mobiles don't support wysiwyg text editors - back to BBCode fallback :(

Working on creating a PHP environment, which hooks up to my own CMS. Then building my own template system, that just uses plain html, but the environment knows what to do with and what data to enter. Its going ok atm :)

Teaching my son Java.

As for right now, i'm creating a program which basically converts from PDU format(SMS phone format) to a readable format.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.