Not long ago me and a group of friends were a little drunk and somehow our chat went in to the topic of Hermaphrodite and Androgyny.
We took a look at some info in internet (like wiki and so on) and read some pretty amasing articles.
Like I never new there is a legend that God Ra was hermaphoride and he masturbated some of other gods in to existence.
Or the legend that Adam (at least his very first version) was be-sexdual and only later Eve was separated from him and they were made into male and female...

So. How about sharing some interesting facts on the topic?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Before Eve there was Lilith - she has roots in Gilgamesh and other (really, really) early stories; she appears in Jewish lore under various guises and, is either a demon, the mother of demons, or Adam's first wife who left him because she refused to be subservient to him.

Androgyny and hermaphrodites are pretty interesting topics in that they are (sort of) opposites in that one is both and the other is neither.

GrimJack,

I know the one about Lilith, she's actually both (as far as my Jewish friend explained to me). She was Adam's first wife and after that sinned and became demon and all of her offsprings were incubus or succubi

And a followup is that the succubus would screw a guy, 'modify' the sperm, and turn into an incubus and implant a demon in the woman.

Have you seen the graphic novel series "Lucifer" (a spin-off from Gaiman's Endless)?

And a followup is that the succubus would screw a guy, 'modify' the sperm, and turn into an incubus and implant a demon in the woman.

Have you seen the graphic novel series "Lucifer" (a spin-off from Gaiman's Endless)?

I don't believe I did. Maybe you can give me a link to preview or download?

I have the first 10 collections in the series; I have lots of bills to pay off and computer games to 'own' so I had to stop buying them (and it may have been the last). Devil in the Gateway is available on Amazon; if you have their 'one click' you can look at a couple pages. Here is the widilink; it is beautifully done.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.