'ello lovelys! I'm new here so here is my profile... enjoy!

Name: Alexandra
Nickname: The Manic Mechanic ((Long story....))
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Hobbies: RPing, Anime, reading web comics, LAN parties, goofing off with my sorority sisters, designing web sites, community service, tormenting my boss... I guess that's about it.

Relationship Status: single

Fav Music: erm... I like industrial music... but I like all the other kinds too... I think it would be easier to say that I hate Pop, Rap, and Country.

Education: Working on a Bachelors in Psychology with a minor in Information Science and Technology.

Work: Computer Technician and student at Temple University.

Favorite Food: Cheesesteaks... Cheesefries... I :heart: cheese.

Favorite Movies: The Nightmare before Christmas, SLC Punk, Trainspotting, The Dark Crystal, The Labrynth (sp?), The phantom tollbooth, and my ultimate favorite... The Gamers.

Favorite TV Shows: Law and Order, Futurama, The Golden Girls, Morel Orel... Yea.

Favorite Video Games: Diablo II, Black and White, American McGee's Alice, Silent Hill 2, UT 2004, Blood Omen 2, Resident Evil 4, ... oh just come look at my shelf for the rest of the list.

Stuff you Dislike: Ignorance, the butchering of any language, people who like to talk about things they know nothing about yet claim to always be right, rap, pop, those parody teen movies... My dislike list could keep going and going... so I shall end it there. :)

Well... I guess if you would like to know more about me just send me a message or something!

- Manic

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Quote : " Nickname: The Manic Mechanic ((Long story....))
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown

Welcome to the place... I have been a member here for about 20 minutes, so I always make a point of welcoming the " new " folks.

I have all day, they pretend to pay me , I pretend to work... tell me about the manic - mechanic story some time....

Your being awful " cautious " giving out tiny clues about yourself.. IE : we don't know which drawer you keep spoons in , or how you take your coffee ?? You should open up a bit ....

I am guessing you are bashful , just like myself... so you have been here 4 days longer than I have ... I have to catch up.. . it might take a while. PS : I am from Wisconsin, we make cheese there. You can put it on hot steak !!! It's a plan.

Welcome Aboard, and hopefully you make your stay a long one. ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.