YO YO YO... i'm one post away from my hundredth (had to delete one of my posts in order for me to write this one without reaching one hundred). What should i say?

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

ok... it's been nearly half a day since i posted and still... no one responded. So this well be my HUNDREDTH post. Ya'll feel dissed.. egh?

Dude... get a life! :)

How much does one cost?

;D

I will sell you my life for a million dollars you want it?

I can sell you my soul for 5 bucks Air Mail if you want as well.

Screw the soul...

And uhh, what type of life you got? a million doesn't sound half bad... :D

my life lol my life sucks. You probadly wish you had that million.

YO YO YO... i'm one post away from my hundredth (had to delete one of my posts in order for me to write this one without reaching one hundred). What should i say?

Congratulations! I see that now you have already reached 175.
Carry on, but try to see to it that all your posts have some REAL content--then you'll be worthy of all the titles you pick up on the way.

You do realise that this is a 6 year old thread, and ALPha hasn't had any acivity on this forum for about 2 years ?.. ;)

I was hoping he would read my comment anyway--but I see others do. I hope you don't think that my "belated" comment was out of place.

commented: nah ;) +4
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.