Hello my fellow programmers..my name is Mohammed Saddam Khan. I am a programming enthusiast..i wanna become a video game programmer. I found out about this website during my university time. I only thought of joining this website now because i don't have any contacts with my programming lecturer anymore. I posted a problem yesterday and i was helped within few minutes after the postage. So I think that this website provides very convenient and helpful environment for the programmers. Happy to be a member!! :D

welcome!

hello people I'm a newbie here. just wanted to say hello. Well love to see new peeps and exchange info :)

hello people I'm a newbie here. just wanted to say hello. Well love to see new peeps and exchange info :)

welcome!!

hello everyone
I am iconweb new on this forum website. I am willing to learn new things from this forum website because this will help me.
Thanks
Regards
iconweb

Hello , everyone ! I am new here . Nice to meet you .

Hi
happy to see all of you
Great community here in daniweb
want to Communicate with old and senior users and welcome newbie
Thanks
Have a nice weakend

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.