Let's share good party games you know/played

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Drinking games or just general party games ?

pictonary, it quite funny watching the team mates argue over shocking drawigs.

or

I have never (you have to think of something you have never done and who ever has done said thing has to drink) you learn alot about people playing it

I just like to play bike racing and Dave3.

Drinking games or just general party games ?

pictonary, it quite funny watching the team mates argue over shocking drawigs.

or

I have never (you have to think of something you have never done and who ever has done said thing has to drink) you learn alot about people playing it

General party games as I have some friends that can't drink for different reasons =)

General party games as I have some friends that can't drink for different reasons =)

ah thats to bad cause I would suggest KINGS....

ah thats to bad cause I would suggest KINGS....

You can still explain it, I'll remember for the drinking parties :*

haha...its not complicated but there are a few rules, and it may differ from person to person...

Basically every time a person screws up on one of the games they take a sip of their drink...

ok so here goes...Take a LARGE glass...place it in the middle of a table...then spread a Deck of cards around the glass in a Circle...

now..you make turns in a clockwise motion..each player may take a card if it is his/her turn and then start the game nominated by the card...still makes sense?

now each card number..doesn't matter its suit has a Game or meaning..so here goes

1...nominate one person to drink
2...nominate one person to drink twice or 2 persons to drink once
3...nominate one person to drink twice or 3 once or 1 twice and another once...lol get the picture?
4...see above same rules apply...no person can take 2 shots at a time hahaha(general rule for my friends)

5...make any rule you want. i.e. you may not swear...haha...or everytime a person takes a shot the person opposite him/her must take a shot(not for the faint of heart)

6...categories: the person who drew the card starts a category say...he chooses types of Cigarettes...he starts with his brand...Camel..then its the next persons turn to name a brand i.e. prinston...until someone fumbles or say what has already been said...

7...choose any game for yourself...i.e. sevens...but that youl have 2 google haha

8...bathroom break/pass

9...break a rule...but ONLY for yourself for no one else

10...everyone drinks

jack...yell "High Jack"...the last person to do so drinks

queen: Question master...whoever hold the queen can ask a question to any player...if that player then answers they must drink...if they answer with a question then the question master drinks...i.e. how are you? and the response is...i think im fine am i not? you get the picture

and then yes..the almighty king!!! whoever draws a king must add some of their drink to the glass in the middle of the cards...1/4...as there are 4 kings...and whoever draw the last king...unlucky..you down the glass in the middle!

Hope you understand...feel free for any question hahahahaha

Krefie,
Sounds fun. Will have to try it out. And with the non drinkers same thing can be made with some chili peppers or something

lol...wow thats mean but sure ^_^

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.