Hey Guys, Where do you all usually purchase your golds from ? I just came across url removed by moderator and bought some

golds and i realize they also have a price beating service to beat whichever site who is cheaper than theirs by 5% which i

would like to take advantage of. So i can get the cheapest gold on the market and their fast and good service on top of that.
you also can contact them via:
contact info edited by moderator
network games:WOW; Ragnarok online; ROSE; Maple story; Silkroad; DDO; Rave scaae; FFXI; EQ2; Guild Wars; Eve online; Matrix

and so on or Power Leveling .
url removed by moderator

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I earn my gold in game, as any self-respecting player does. People who buy gold are almost as bad as the farmers who hurt regular players to sell it.

::cough:: ...keine Freunde... ::cough profusely::

kids like this are the main reason I stopped gaming online and went back to nearly exclusively battling it out with the computer.

Man.

Not only is buying and selling gold in-game lame, but so is spamming a forum about doing it.

I'm not going to delete the thread, though-- I think it's a great discussion. I just edited out the naughty bits, ie, the contact info/web links.

There was a gold mining article in the paper i read a couple of days ago. It is crazy how people do that.

There was a gold mining article in the paper i read a couple of days ago. It is crazy how people do that.

Crazy doesn't begin to describe it. I know in WoW a lot of people "ninja loot" epic/expensive items from corpses, basically robbing it from the person who deserves it.

I will say this much-- at least in my game of choice, Guild Wars, you can just get loads of money by farming, which doesn't "harm" anyone in-game, or hinder their experience.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.