Hi, I'm Henry

I have encounter a problem with the following msg on the blue screen. Believe to be caused by an unknown driver which was not specifically mentioned.

***STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x00000000, 0x00000002, 0x00000000) DRIVER _IRQL_NOT LESS OR EQUAL

SOMETIMES WITH OR WITHOUT
"Dumping of physical memory"

Prior to the installation of the Panda Platinum 2006, I was using Mcafee Anti virus software. I do not have any problems till after I had install Panda software. I was just running some application when the annoying blue screen pops up.

Initially I thought that the problem could be with the graphic card driver or my cable modem driver. And I had them reinstalled. However, the problem still persist.

Pls help. :cry:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

maybe conflict with remnants of mcafee. uninstall alone won't get rid of it (nortons the same). try uninstalling panda. use run, msconfig, boot up in diagnostic mode then edit registry to get rid of mcafee completely, watch out for hidden entries; taskmanager 16 will identify these; get it from download.com. then reinstall panda.

maybe conflict with remnants of mcafee. uninstall alone won't get rid of it (nortons the same). try uninstalling panda. use run, msconfig, boot up in diagnostic mode then edit registry to get rid of mcafee completely, watch out for hidden entries; taskmanager 16 will identify these; get it from download.com. then reinstall panda.

Good evening,

I have reformatted the primary hard disk. I guess the possibility of any conflict with other software and faulty drivers had been eliminated.

Is there any other solutions. Thanks for reading. And have a nice day.

Good evening,

I have reformatted the primary hard disk. I guess the possibility of any conflict with other software and faulty drivers had been eliminated.

Is there any other solutions. Thanks for reading. And have a nice day.

That shouuld do it !

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.