Member Avatar for arandom

Hello all,

I've been trying to learn programming for a long time. I finally decided to take concrete steps to achieve that goal.

I really liked "Starting Python" and "Projects for the Beginner" threads in Python and decided to join. I hope to learn from you all.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome on-board!

I want to learn Android, and make application for my own use then Share with all.

I have started learning python and i find it not much difficult since i have programming knowledge in c/c++. But i dont know how to start a very simple project using python. I have been surfing in the net to get the source code of some projects but all proved to be vain. So I guess we both are in same boat.

Cheers!!
Jackie

Member Avatar for arandom

I have started learning python and i find it not much difficult since i have programming knowledge in c/c++. But i dont know how to start a very simple project using python. I have been surfing in the net to get the source code of some projects but all proved to be vain. So I guess we both are in same boat.

Cheers!!
Jackie

This website has python challenges: The Python Challenge. It seems like a good way to learn python.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.