Anyone here play this game? I'm addicted to it and play for hours.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Nope, Dungeon Defenders I've tried once. ;)

is it a free download ? i'm playing skyrim at the moment, i'm pretty addicted, my girlfriend is regretting buying it me now !;)

I'll give it a shot, as I'm looking for something new to play (got bored of WoW for now)

I'm looking for something new to play (got bored of WoW for now)

Try Everquest 2 for a different experience though I must warn that the pace of that game isn't for everyone.

Try Everquest 2 for a different experience though I must warn that the pace of that game isn't for everyone.

Looks nice, I'll give it a shot.
I'm looking for an alternative for WoW, but can't find anything that even comes near to it's gameplay, graphics etc.
I don't mind paying for a game (on a monthly basis or whatever), but it has to be worth it's money. Still doubting if any free game can beat WoW, but I'm open-minded :)

is it a free download ? i'm playing skyrim at the moment, i'm pretty addicted, my girlfriend is regretting buying it me now !;)

There's a free trial version, but somewhat limited what you can do. The full version is only about $15 USD

Still doubting if any free game can beat WoW, but I'm open-minded

It still has subscription levels. What we call free is the basic "bronze" subscription which allows you to have a feel of the game without demanding anything upfront. For anything serious, bronze is too restrictive (slots, classes, spells etc.). Silver is a good compromise for casual players but for regular dosages of "fun", gold is the way to go IMO. :)

I think I'll give the trial version a shot then decide if it's worth buying the full game :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.