Hey guys,
Could you please suggest some nice/catchy names for a start up software company. Looking for a name that has good meaning . I went through a few names , some Greek Gods names, even names of few chemical elements that I found have good meaning. Your suggestions are most welcome.

Thank You :) :)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Do you want the name to be related to the product or service of the software company? :)

Right now service. But I am looking for a more generic name (if in future, we think of products ;) :P )

We are a group of 3. So I came up with something like
Trinity Technologies :D

Looking forward for some great suggestions... :)

if you want it to be linked to products, you might as well tell us if you already have a name for a product (or at least a concept of what it's going to do).

just a small tip, though: don't try 'Microsoft' or 'Google'. I hear they're taken ;)

f you want it to be linked to products, you might as well tell us if you already have a name for a product (or at least a concept of what it's going to do).

just a small tip, though: don't try 'Microsoft' or 'Google'. I hear they're taken

LOL :D :D

Anyways,as I said right now we will start with services only. We are looking out for a name that is more general. Not related to any product as of now. So anything random you find interesting and catchy, and that can serve as a good but professional company name , let me know :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.