Share your worries in a way that worries not others,instead your worry should make us laugh. It is a pleasure for all. See who among us has best worry? For example...
Books worry me most,that is why i never read them:)
Now it is your turn.let's see how best is your worry?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

I worry I won't see my retirement age (67). I'll die in service (teacher). I have a vision of croaking in front of some hoodie-wearing unfortunate as my escalating blood pressure ruptures a long-suffering throbbing vein in my forehead. How many times a day do you have to go into your chemistry storeroom and count to 10? I'm into double figures by now. It can't be good.

I worry that people will never understand why it's important for things to be symmetrical. Three items on a shelf need to be arranged so that they are equal distances from the edges, and each other, or bad things will surely happen. The trouble is, when you try and share this information you get treated like you are a loon rather than heroically attempting to save the world from disaster.

I have similar worries about pictures being hung straight.

i worry that ketta is my friend....................hahaha

i worry that there are no worries left in this world and all these worries are taken by me

i worry when there is no electricity.. we cannot use our pc's.. lol

I worry that people will never understand why it's important for things to be symmetrical. Three items on a shelf need to be arranged so that they are equal distances from the edges, and each other, or bad things will surely happen. The trouble is, when you try and share this information you get treated like you are a loon rather than heroically attempting to save the world from disaster.

I know that worry!

Or when the pens of the desk are wonky and they must line up else it just looks awful.

One day the world will end due to those wonky pens...

I worry when i have to pee in the middle of the night.. i feel that a witch's hand will come out of comode and in this worry, i keep looking inside comode while doing my thing :p

I worry that I won't make it into an ivy league school like harvard, princeton, MIT, CalTech and maybe stanford.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.