Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Ene Uran
Featured Replies
    Dani 1,665   5 Years Ago

Browse webmaster forums looking for creative features to add to DaniWeb. I'll then have a project on my hands and will no longer be bored with nothing to do. Or I veg in front of the tv. Read More

If I am bored I work. When I am bored of work I read. When I am bored of reading I listen to music. If I am bored of listening to music I am usually asleep... Read More

Some days I am bored even of being bored. So when this happens I usually try to view some motivational stuff on youtube to get me a little pumped up. Thing is at first I might not want to do anything because of this boredome but after you actually start doing something for 5 minutes you will notice that it's starting to disappear bit by bit.
Things I do: code something, play a game, watch a movie or tv show, read something. The main idea is to DO something.

Edited by Mike+9

When I am bored I find, read, hear, watch or do something exciting, stimulating and entertaining. Sometimes I also talk to people to get rid of boredom. Be active is my motto.

Go shopping, play Diablo III game, or visit DaniWeb. Occasionally I'll drive to one of the near-by tourist attractions for the day.

Edited by Ancient Dragon

Browse webmaster forums looking for creative features to add to DaniWeb. I'll then have a project on my hands and will no longer be bored with nothing to do.

Or I veg in front of the tv.

If I am bored I work. When I am bored of work I read. When I am bored of reading I listen to music. If I am bored of listening to music I am usually asleep...

I read, either interesting computer articles and new techniques if I'm in the mood or general fiction/non-fiction if I'm not, or play chess online. I recently started back on the X-box (and have really enjoyed the Mass Effect series and Portal 2 by the way). And, having 2 dogs, they're always happy to spend an hour down at the park.

When I get bored, I usually either do chatting with my friends or I go for a shopping or sometimes I also play games.
These are my favourite pass times..

boredom? wrong address :))
gotta guooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Edited by ivan.vodisek

Write a letter to your government to outlaw boredom!

In other words, get involved in politics and you never get bored.

Edited by sneekula

Browse DaniWeb excessively often, play League of Legends/Smite, go to the gym, watch tv, wash the car or play with the cat :)

Note first entry on list, my continuous availability monday -> friday 9-5. spot the correlation

Edited by Mike Askew

If you are bored, you most like know less than 0.0001% of the world. So, get to know the remaining percentage of the world!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.