Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Mike Askew

i dont know
Haven't ever counted that
but some this games:
Zoo Tycoon 1 & 2, Rollercoaster tycoon 3, Counter Strike: Condition Zero & 1.6(with friends only & alone it is boring), Warcraft 3, Ultimate Spiderman, Spiderman 2, GTA SA(not played since a month), Torchlight(just started), Freedom Force vs Third Reich, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(2003), Prince of Persia - The Warrior Within(It has awsome starting scene.... Can't forget that........hahaha), Nascar 2000, Jetboat racing 2(demo version), Quake 3, Age of Mythology, Age of Empires 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, NFS: MW, NFS: Carbon(just starting part after that my OS stopped working & after formatting didn't played it)

That means there are too much games i have played but forgot the no. of games i have played from my birth. How much you have played?

I think they mean how do you know whos not telling the truth, though I see no reason to do so as it isnt a competition xD

Rollercoaster tycoon 3

Daaaaaamn used to love that series, so need to get it again for pc :D

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.