how many games one has played ............the one who has played most has to give the names of the games he had played............

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Till date : 42 games ( including FPS, TPS, Strategy etc ).

i dont know
Haven't ever counted that
but some this games:
Zoo Tycoon 1 & 2, Rollercoaster tycoon 3, Counter Strike: Condition Zero & 1.6(with friends only & alone it is boring), Warcraft 3, Ultimate Spiderman, Spiderman 2, GTA SA(not played since a month), Torchlight(just started), Freedom Force vs Third Reich, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(2003), Prince of Persia - The Warrior Within(It has awsome starting scene.... Can't forget that........hahaha), Nascar 2000, Jetboat racing 2(demo version), Quake 3, Age of Mythology, Age of Empires 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, NFS: MW, NFS: Carbon(just starting part after that my OS stopped working & after formatting didn't played it)

That means there are too much games i have played but forgot the no. of games i have played from my birth. How much you have played?

How will you know how many games one played,since you not with the person

since you not with the person

What does it mean ?

I think they mean how do you know whos not telling the truth, though I see no reason to do so as it isnt a competition xD

Rollercoaster tycoon 3

Daaaaaamn used to love that series, so need to get it again for pc :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.