Member Avatar for LastMitch

Hi

I don't have a favorite Artist or Band

I listen to Bryan Adams, U2, Bonjovi, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Gin Blossoms, Snow Patrol and Linkin Park.

Sometimes If I have a bad day. I usually listen to a song that make me calm and focus again.

I listen to this song for a long time and it doesn't get bored.

This song is the most virtues list song I listen.

The band is Toad the Wet Sprocket and the song is called "Good Intentions"

You go to YouTube and listen to it.

I want to know what other members listen is they have a bad day?

Recommended Answers

All 47 Replies

Classical Music never fails to keep me relaxed and calm anytime of the day. Try it. It would clear your mind.

Sarah Brightman

i like to listen a romantic song which makes me think of my love

To sooth me down after a bad day, usually anything from "The Doors", "Bob Marley", "Scandinavian Music Group", or "Metallica" is all I need. "Rammstein" is also pretty soothing.

I'll listen to either Chopin piano music, Strauss waltzes or Beethoven's 6th symphony ("Pastorale"). That, or the White Stripes. :-)

Pink floyd, Nirvana. Sometimes Eric clapton.

@avishek

Nice one! I forgot about her I watch her concert on PBS(on tv) a few years back. It was very good.

@LastMitch: I'm especially fond of Sarah Brightman's duet with Andrea Bocelli in "Time to Say Goodbye".

Anything that is the opposite of my mood :)

@cereal

You selection of music made me speechless!

Compare with np complete & mike_2000_17 which I can relate with their genre.

Compare with andyedz & BitBlt is more classic.

Compare with Reverend Jim more New Age.

Compare with avishek & vinnitro & mSedique more upbeat genre.

I actually click on the links and listen to it.

I was bit surpirse that you listen to this music to make you feel better.

Didn't know that you like this kind of genre.

Korn or Deftones :)

@CareyM

Korn or Deftones :)

Really heavy stuff.

The closest thing that I ever listen which was that heavy was:

AC/DC

Alice in Chains

Depends if I am in the mood to be cheered up, in which case it would be Slipknot or Rancid, or if I am 'happy' being depressed and in no mood to feel happier in which case it would be Radiohead or Morrissey/Smiths.

@happygeek

Slipknot or Rancid

I never heard these groups. But it seems to me you like heavy metal/punk.

Morrissey/Smiths

I never heard Morrissey/Smiths either.

Radiohead

But I heard of Radiohead !

I still remember that song "Creep" when I was in high school. It does sound good after all these years.

You should be happy. You accomplish more things than Oasis!

Slipknot is thrash metal
Rancid is skate punk
Morrissey/Smiths falls into indie

And if you judge Radiohead by Creep, possibly the worse song the band ever recorded, then there is no hope for you - even Tom Yorke hates it and refuses to sing it anymore :) Go listen to the OK Computer album at once, and discover what Radiohead is really all about.

As for my musical taste, it embraces everything from Classical to Punk, Reggae to Opera, Folk to Metal. I am, I admit, somewhat eclectic musically...

Happiness is not earned by accomplishments, it is gifted by others...

@happygeek

And if you judge Radiohead by Creep, possibly the worse song the band ever recorded, then there is no hope for you - even Tom Yorke hates it and refuses to sing it anymore :)

In the early 90's there was no internet, so it was hard to find out more about the band from UK. The only song that most American's or I listen was the song Creep. I didn't know Tom Yorke hated that song. But I know now.

Go listen to the OK Computer album at once, and discover what Radiohead is really all about.

I will definitely listen to that album.

Happiness is not earned by accomplishments, it is gifted by others...

The answer is very meaningful. It means that you appreciate a lot of things in life, it's a life lesson that most people take it for granted

Rock songs all the way

i like to listen rock music...

i like to listen katy perry one another life.....whenever i have the bad day ahead

I like to listen to romantic love songs when I had a bad day and well I mostly like such kind of songs only whether I had a good day or bad day.

Depends how bad the day was.

Sometimes trance can lift me out of a bad mood, other times I just go back to my teenage years and whack the metal on.

@Netcode
@harry.grant

I like rock songs too but more alternative.

@princysharma90

I like to listen to romantic love songs when I had a bad day and well I mostly like such kind of songs only whether I had a good day or bad day.

It seems you're not the only one who like to listen romantic love songs. I think there was couple of other member listen to that too.

@MikeyIsMe

Sometimes trance can lift me out of a bad mood, other times I just go back to my teenage years and whack the metal on.

I haven't heard trance for a long time.

I listen to Delerium before. I'm not sure if you or anyone heard of them.

The song I listen was called Silence - Delerium feat. Sarah McLachlan and some other song too. I forgot.

Have indeed heard that song, but a remix by a Tiesto, this one.

Tis a good song.

@MikeyIsMe

The link that you provide is block in my country, I'm from the States. I type Tiesto remixed and I heard it. It's good.

This is song was very popular After All - Delerium feat. Jaël

The reason I remember this song because it playing on the radio every hour or two. It's get boring and tired.

I haven't listen to the radio for like 8 to 9 years now. So I'm not up to date with trance music or any music.

It does bring back memories. Thanks for sharing!

Hello everyone!

As for me, I love listening to the songs which was heard at the times when I wasn't born yet.
The best example for that is The Beatles. Yeah, The Fab Four.
My All time fave is In My Life... I also like Accross the Universe,etc..

Well, I listen to almost all kinds of music. :) but The Beatles always made my day if I had a bad one.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.