Wow mike_2000_17, our essay's percentages are about the same. I do agree with you that the reader's experience must be as great as possible.

I guess I have a few ideas on why he picked the movie based on what you wrote.
You also said that tears would flow down my cheeks... it sounds like a good classic movie (not sure how old it is). Yet unfortunately, I am not a very emotional person when it comes to movies/dramas so lets find out if this will be a great movie, worthy of an essay.

I forgot to mention, please disregard this second post (pritaeas, again sorry for spelling your name wrong), I knew what the tags were, I was just asking what does it do... or how it will appear.

You know... like <table> is used for tables... so what would <off-topic> look like?

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 because my daughter likes it.

i watched the rise of the guardians in 3d and its awesome..
also Samurai X together with my girlfriend

I feel Reverend Jim might have read and saw The Browning Version.

Actually, no. Never saw it.

I am not a very emotional person when it comes to movies/dramas

I have to admit, I cried when the old man's wife died in "Up".

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 because my daughter likes it.

I'm ever so glad I had sons.

Luckily my sister is still in elementary (didn't have to watch twilight for that case) :) But unfortunately I went and saw it with my friends... that's what happens when female friends come with you now a days... they take advantage of your time and money... :(

I never watched twilight.. >_<

Then you are a lucky fellow lol.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I'm ever so glad I had sons.

That's pretty funny.

Does it matter whether you had daughter that you went to see twilight?

khakilang taking his/her daughter to see twilight. It's not a bad thing it's spending time with his/her kid.

that's what happens when female friends come with you now a days... they take advantage of your time and money... :(

I can't give any advice about that. I think you need ask someone more experience in that field regarding about mutual female friends.

I can't give any advice about that. I think you need ask someone more experience in that field regarding about mutual female friends.

I should ask someone :)... but I will believe in that fact:

that's what happens when female friends come with you now a days... they take advantage of your time and money... :(

I only believe this because this is what happens a lot in school district... when females deal with males of course.

Does it matter whether you had daughter that you went to see twilight?

I love spending time with my kids (wouldn't matter if they were sons or daughters). As for sitting through a Twilight movie? I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.

Don't we all when it comes to vampire drama lol?

I have seen the Dark Shadows...awesome acting by johny depp.....

The Rock -- excellent movie with a lot of top-dollar actors.

As for sitting through a Twilight movie? I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.

It seems you don't like that movie.

Don't we all when it comes to vampire drama lol?

It seems you like it.

I have seen the Dark Shadows...awesome acting by johny depp.....

Haven't seen that movie yet.

The Rock -- excellent movie with a lot of top-dollar actors.

I agree. I have that movie and it's always funny. Sean Connery was great.

LastMitch, I was agreeing with him... i'd also kill myself if i had to watch it...

I just saw Lincoln in theaters, its a great film :)

I just saw Lincoln in theaters, its a great film :)

I will wait til it comes out on DVD

It would be worth it, espicially if you have a great interest in american history.

Member Avatar for diafol

It would be worth it, espicially if you have a great interest in american history.

I read the book (my son's) - it was hilarious - and not in a good way. The film was a load of pants (IMO). I have a passing interest in American history, especially the period during the Civil War. I found it ridiculous and I suspect, to many, deeply insulting. But why let history get in the way of a (good - ha ha) book or a film?

I saw Speed last night.

Heya.. We will going to wacth silent Hill 2 Tommorow Night..
I hope Silent Hill is good..

Sorry if this spoils anything but Silent wasn't good... (my opinion)

I watched 'The Devil Wears Prada' yesterday.

Recently i have watched "21 Jump Street" and "the Shooter"..

The shooter is really action and good movie of mark whalberg.

21 jump street was hilarious... somewhat :)...

@michael you sure?
if that wasnt that good maybe we should watch another movie then?
Hmmm...

well life of pi was good but Lincoln was amazing :)

Recently i have seen

The warriors way - action pack movie
Race to witch mountain - good sci-fi movie
17 again - comedy drama

I just got back from watching the Hobbit... its great but there is a part 2.... :(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.