Member Avatar for diafol

I don't think he left her.

Well, he took his time getting back to the hideout after going after his daughter. But there again, if he was any quicker, we wouldn't have had the rest of the film I suppose.

Really looking forward to seeing Argo.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Well, he took his time getting back to the hideout after going after his daughter.

I think his wife told him to save their daughter. So that's what he did.
He kept his promise and he did what his wife told him to do and then he went follow the trail to find his wife.

I think that clip where Liam Neeson did in the movie is by listening and counting is something can be train for. I read something like that regarding about Special Forces doing that. I think it was very neat that they find a way in the movie to display that.

I think his wife told him to save their daughter. So that's what he did.

I think the wife was all passed out, she couldn't talk. So i think he was reading her mind to save the daughter.

I think that clip where Liam Neeson did in the movie is by listening and counting is something can be train for. I read something like that regarding about Special Forces doing that. I think it was very neat that they find a way in the movie to display that.

I thought that tactic was pretty cool!

I thought that tactic was pretty cool!

So you don't want to be CEO of a company now so you want to serve your country and be Speical Op and trained for that skill? =)

I rather you just do the CEO thing. Those skills doesn't really help you find a job. So stay in school and go business and make money.

@LastMitch.... i never said anything about me wanting to serve the government... but i do want to go to a top school and be a CEO of a company and be MD PHD :)

but i do want to go to a top school and be a CEO of a company and be MD PHD :)

Then focus on that.

It's a movie so dreaming about having that skill is not bad.

I began to realize this, but if you guys have seen the movie Django unchained, have you noticed the lady get shot by Django fly the wrong direction after getting shot... but anyways, the last movie i just saw was Avatar. Oh man, i hate Avatar...

if you guys have seen the movie Django unchained,

Haven't seen that movie yet.

@LastMitch, if you do, watch Django shoot the DiCaprio's wife and notice which direction she flies in (sorry for the spoiler)

Member Avatar for diafol

watch Django shoot the DiCaprio's wife and notice which direction she flies in (sorry for the spoiler)

Thanks Michael. :(

Thanks Michael. :(

Your welcome :)... should i spoil some more?

Your welcome :)... should i spoil some more?

No. Wait til more people watch then spoil. It's not out on DVD yet.

No. Wait til more people watch then spoil. It's not out on DVD yet.

Okay then, do you want me to spoil any movie for you? I have seen quite a few films from the 21st century and can spoil any of them :)

The Man With The Iron Fists -- lots of gory action, but not much of a plot. Many well-known actors.

The Man With The Iron Fists -- lots of gory action, but not much of a plot. Many well-known actors.

It was an awful movie. The plot was not good but you're right about the gory, it does have that.

@AD, that film was god awful and a waste of talent.

Seven Psychopaths Not a bad movie. I find it amusing.

I saw In Bruges a few years back. That was OK. I mean it was sad they make point fun at midget.

@LastMitch, my favorite character was the dog.

Member Avatar for diafol

Argo was brilliant

I saw In Bruges a few years back. That was OK. I mean it was sad they make point fun at midget.

He he I've got a real non-PC sense of humour - so I thought it was hilarious. Funniest bit though was about the fat Americans.

Did anyone watch Lincoln? I thought that was amazing, I'm a History nut so I thought it was pretty good.

Argo was brilliant

I haven't seen Argo yet so far everyone mention it's excellent movie.

Did anyone watch Lincoln?

No I haven't yet.

Lincoln and Argo are great films! (I have heard Argo is great... haven't seen it though)

I have heard Argo is great... haven't seen it though

I thought you saw the movie

I thought you saw the movie

I don't think so, I may have... I guess it is one of those films that got stuck in my short term memory...

But oddly enough I know every single part of the movie ;)

my favorite character was the dog.

Actually I like the bunny more.

The film is very funny.

The dog was better... enough said. The bunny, by my opinion, was too boring. I think that dude should have carried around a bird rather than a bunny though, guess its funnier that way...

The dog was better... enough said.

You mean this little guy ...

shih_tzu_puppy-picture

You know Billy was hesitant in the end.

The little guy actually give Billy a paw.

Kinda like Marty gave the little guy the paw.

Overall it was a good film.

awww, it looks like my dog except mine is smaller and all white plus he is staring at the picture... lol... I hope my cat doesn't sneak on by.

I do agree, the film was a good film (not a great film). I liked the part where the guy tells the old guy to put his hands up and the old guy just sasses him even though the other man is armed.

Just saw the documentary Thrive. I already knew most facts stated in it, but it's quite different seeing them all linked. Highly recommended.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.