Member Avatar for LastMitch

I do agree, the film was a good film (not a great film).

The film was a bit too violence for anyone under 18.

I already knew most facts stated in it, but it's quite different seeing them all linked. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the link! The documentary looks neat.

The film was a bit too violence for anyone under 18.

There is no such thing as too violent for people under 18... normally people that are older can't handle it. Think about it, little kids love call of duty and older people like something more simple and relaxing (though this is video games, the same logic applies to movies).

Well... just saw Jack the giant slayer. It was an okay film, felt a bit cheap at some parts and a lot of moments where you would go "WTF, why didn't he do this" or "she do that" or "maybe it do that".

My rating for it would be: 76/100

Jack the giant slayer

I saw Red Dawn.

It's an awful movie.

I don't know where to describe how awful it is. What were they thinking.

I mean I don't think NK will ever invade the US.

Russia and China will never allow that to happend at all, it will destory their business relationship (the whole economy) with the US.

Red Dawn was awful... But if NK attacks US, they are screwed...

But if NK attacks US, they are screwed...

I agree

Anyone here going to watch "Oz the great and Powerful", "G.I.Joe Retaliation", "Fast & Furious", "Into the Darkness", the new x-men with wolverine?

I know I am going to watch all of them, how about you guys?

Watched Tin Tin recently, a good story and amazing animation.

Watched Tin Tin recently, a good story and amazing animation.

Heard of that film and read a lot of good reviews about it.

Member Avatar for diafol

Strangely enough, I enjoyed TinTin.

Anyway, saw Hansel and Gretel yesterday. I fell asleep in the middle. That's not a reflection on the film though. A decent enough reboot on the fairy tale, but I just wonder as to what was the target audience. Quite a bit of needless f-word nonsense, combined with juvenile witch hunting. A bit childish for adults, and language makes it inappropriate for children. Odd.

Tin Tin was a pretty good film but Hansel & Gretel was awful...

'Legend of Drunken Master' - Jackie Chan of course. Awesome. Made me wonder what will happen to the martial-arts genre once JC packs it all in. It's all wires and whatnot these days. Who is there to pick up the mantle?

Reruns of Dr Who Season 6 on Netflex, I've been watching that show since the first Dr. I think we in USA are one season behind what is shown in UK. We get it on BBC America.

I think we in USA are one season behind what is shown in UK.

I saw a couple episodes last year.

I don't watch much cable only when I visited relatives up in RI

It's good TV show.

Member Avatar for diafol

Saw John Carter tonight with the kids. Really enjoyed it. Bit silly, but hell, when did that stop a film from being enjoyable?

I thought John Carter was reviewed as an awful film that caused Disney to lose a lot of money?

commented: yep... +0

John Carter

Heard of it never saw it.

I thought John Carter was reviewed as an awful film that caused Disney to lose a lot of money?

Yes, it was set back it lost alot of money.

I'm gonna to watch Cloud Atlas now before 12am.

So I can go to bed and wake up without noticing losing an hour.

LastMitch, want some movie spoilers for Cloud Atlas?

the new film Oz the great and powerful was an okay film.

commented: I saw oz last night +0

LastMitch, want some movie spoilers for Cloud Atlas?

It was OK movie. I like it I mean it's not as bad as the movie Tree of Life. Which was so boring. At least there was CGI effects. The story was not strong enough but it was fine

Hanna was decent but has anyone seen Dead man down? It is decent.

"Hanna" is a nice action movie, well worth the watch.

Never heard of the film til now.

I might rent it.

Hanna was decent but has anyone seen Dead man down? It is decent.

Never heard of that film either til now.

I might rent it too.

Member Avatar for diafol

I can imagine that it was badly received and lost a lot of money, but I liked it. Just goes to show, we're all different. :)

I can imagine that it was badly received and lost a lot of money, but I liked it. Just goes to show, we're all different. :)

That is true... think about Avatar, it was the biggest film of all time and had great reviews/awards and i hated the film :)

commented: me too! +0

I'm watching the Following TV show on Hulu. It's OK.

I just watched Argo last night. I thought it was a really good movie that built in intensity as it progressed.

I just saw Zero Dark Thirty. It was very violence and disturbing.

I mean watching Saw or Hostel might be very gore but this movie is very disturbing.

I don't feel that the US government will ever do something like that.

I don't think any country government system will go to that extreme.

You thought zero dark thirty was that violent? I thought it was boring lol. But I have to admit, Saw films are quite gory and you need one hell of a stomach to watch any super gory film.

The 1982 movie Eating Raoul. Very funny, I enjoyed it a lot. Viewers should be at least 17 to watch because it contains some nudity and sex.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.