Viewers should be at least 17 to watch because it contains some nudity and sex.

Unfortunately, most younger users/viewers don't care about that stuff anymore...

Member Avatar for LastMitch

The 1982 movie Eating Raoul. Very funny, I enjoyed it a lot.

I never heard of that movie til now

Unfortunately, most younger users/viewers don't care about that stuff anymore...

I think AD post that so it will remind younger viewers like ... to have an adult with ... to watch that film. =)

I think AD post that so it will remind younger viewers like ... to have an adult with ... to watch that film. =)

Lets hope that is how it is. :)

The movie is rated R, which means you have to be 17 to watch it.

Unfortunately, most younger users/viewers don't care about that stuff anymore.

Then you are just too busy playing computer games! I was interested in sex at a much earlier age than that.

Then you are just too busy playing computer games! I was interested in sex at a much earlier age than that.

Wow, i expected that from you lol. How did I know that lol.

I was interested in sex at a much earlier age than that.

LOL.

Lets hope that is how it is. :)

I think you are bit to young to watch American Pie or something more adult theme Basic Instinct.

You should be accompany by your parents like AD said .... it's rated R ... =)

John Carter

Didn't see the movie but I read all of the books as a boy. Anyone else? I skipped the Tarzan books but read Pellucidar.

I just watched Argo last night. I thought it was a really good movie that built in intensity as it progressed.

As I understand it the movie downplayed the contributions of the Canadians to the point where they were acknowledged only in passing at The Academy Awards, and then only upon direct request to Ben Affleck. I don't plan on seeing yet another "based on a true story" that rewrites history just to make the Yanks stand and cheer for themselves.

You should be accompany by your parents like AD said .... it's rated R ... =)

Well... i don't think so... i saw 300 by myself (a couple of times) and i saw it once in theaters with my parents. All this in second grade (that is just one movie :D)

I think you are bit to young to watch American Pie or something more adult theme Basic Instinct.

I think american pie looks like a stupid film

Member Avatar for diafol

It is, but it's funny as hell. I love Stiffler's Mom :)

As I understand it the movie downplayed the contributions of the Canadians to the point where they were acknowledged only in passing at The Academy Awards, and then only upon direct request to Ben Affleck.

I haven't saw that movie yet so I can't really make a comment.

I only saw the first one but it's a funny movie.

It is, but it's funny as hell. I love Stiffler's Mom :)

You mean this scene ( don't have clip but this image ):

8ee2a5b241db7a1edb6ce78226754af8

Well, Gi-Joe Retaliation is coming out, anyone interested in that? Or the new Fast & Furious? Or Man of Steel?

Gi-Joe Retaliation

I hope it break even and make money (if it does it means there will be part 3). I heard the storyline is much better than the first one. So I will watch it til it comes out on DVD.

Man of Steel

I thought it comes out in 2 months?

I thought it comes out in 2 months?

Even then, why not get hyped out about it :)

Gonna watch Passion of the Christ during the weekend with my mum.

Saw Passion of the Christ with my mum and with her girlfriends (retiree).

It was OK movie.

i thought that movie was suppose to be very... you know... violent and for non christians not impressive?

Member Avatar for diafol

Why not impressive for non-Christians? I liked it and I'm an evangelical atheist :)
Do you mean not impressive for Muslims?

GI Joe Retaliation was good. I liked it (saw it today).

Do you mean not impressive for Muslims?

Correct :D

I agree with it's reviews, it wasn't a good film but good for passing time.

i thought that movie was suppose to be very... you know... violent and for non christians not impressive?

Non Christians? What are you talking about? The movie is OK.

I be honest with you more Catholic watch the movie little more than Christians.

Why not impressive for non-Christians? I liked it and I'm an evangelical atheist :)

I'm a Baptist and I have nothing to do with Atheist. =)

I can't believe the movie break even. I guess the movie is going to make profit after all.

I be honest with you more Catholic watch the movie little more than Christians.

Don't both Catholics and Christians worship Jesus?

I can't believe the movie break even. I guess the movie is going to make profit after all.

Of course it will, all you need is some iconic Hollywood stars and BAM! You make cha-ching easily and a lot of it.

I been watching Hulu the past few days.

I saw Castle, Touch, The Following.

I also saw Person of Interest.

I also rent Life of Pi. Gonna watch during the weekend.

the expendables 2

I just watched "The Viral Factor" on Netflix and it what a pretty good movie. If you don't mind Asian subtitled movies with a lot of action then I recommend this one.

late autumn~

the expendables 2

It was OK movie

The Viral Factor

Never heard of it til you mention it. I will look into that one.

late autumn

Never heard of it til you mention it. I'm not into romance films. But thanks for mention it.

Saw Life of Pi last night. It was a wonderful movie.

I watched Argo... this could be the 2nd time i watched, i can't remember the first time i watched it.

I watched Argo

I'm gonna watch it this weekend.

I can't beleive the writer who wrote Dawson's Creek who also wrote this series The Following.

I can understand if it was a film but for TV it's bit violence.

James Purefoy is a good actor. I was sad that he was a villian in this series.

Desparedo - nice movie by

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.