Watched Oblivion last night. It was good, but it lacked something in my opinion. I am still not sure what that "something" is but, meh oh well.

Watched Oblivion last night. It was good, but it lacked something in my opinion. I am still not sure what that "something" is but, meh oh well.

To me, it was a rip off of I, Robot but it was overall a good film.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

It's in Japanese style, slow, not much conversation and detailed. Only sad part is that it's based on actual events.

I think I might have to look into that one. I don't believe in vampires but since you mention it base on actual events. That kinda got me interested.

I'm probably going watch The Secret Garden. I read the book and it was pretty good!

I remember that one. It's a good movie.

I haven't seen that yet.

I'm probably going watch The Secret Garden. I read the book and it was pretty good!

I thought that was a chick flick...? Isn't it or am I thinking about another movie that came out this year...

If you're into war movies, the ZDF released a three part movie about WWII called "Unsure Muetter, Unsure Vaeter". They made an interesting story about five friends and what happens to them during the war.

I thought that was a chick flick...? Isn't it or am I thinking about another movie that came out this year...

It's kid movie and it's not a chick flick.

The main character is a young girl who lost her whole family.

That secret garden help heal her and made some friends and made a difference to the people around her.

If you're into war movies, the ZDF released a three part movie about WWII called "Unsure Muetter, Unsure Vaeter". They made an interesting story about five friends and what happens to them during the war.

Thanks for mention that. I read it will be broadcast in the states!

Which is very good because not many mini-series in a foriegn language get broadcast in the states.

I hope it will be on regular TV not cable

The Artist

The Artist

I didn't like that movie at all for some odd reason...

I didn't like that movie at all for some odd reason...

Haven't seen it yet but I heard it was a good movie.

Gonna watch Skyfall sometime this weekend.

Skyfall was good movie didn't expect it was that good.

Skyfall was good movie didn't expect it was that good.

i thought it was a decent film... until i heard adele...

I saw Pain & Gain on Sunday... pretty good film, very funny. :)

Anyone here going to watch iron man 3? I am going to watch it on opening night (maybe a little later). If you guys were wondering, i go to the theater often with family and friends on weekends (only if there is a new movie that is good).

I am going to see it opening night as well. It should be fun.

I saw iron man 3... i thought it was amazing. I did not expect that in this movie.

I saw iron man 3... i thought it was amazing. I did not expect that in this movie.

Is it that good? I'll wait til September or October to come out on Dvd.

I think it would earn around $150 million dollar this weekend for US.

I think it already has earned over 150 million before it came into the U.S. lol and yes the film is really that good. The trailer tricked me, i thought it was going to be decent but it was great.

Do you want any spoilers about the film?

I think it already has earned over 150 million before it came into the U.S.

No I wrote this:

I think it would earn around $150 million dollar this weekend for US.

Not overseas. I think I over estimated it should be around $100 million. My bad.

Not overseas. I think I over estimated it should be around $100 million. My bad.

I just hope it will make more money than the avengers. there was a lot of reference towards that film

I just hope it will make more money than the avengers. there was a lot of reference towards that film

I don't think it make more than avengers.

I don't think it make more than avengers.

I am sure it can or at least come close.

I am sure it can or at least come close.

I don't know. I'll be honest with you. Beside work and learning from Daniweb. I don't have much leisure time.

I mean you seen me reply back on the thread to members but I haven't been watching much movies lately because baseball started.

You'll see me start cutting back at posting or helping members on here but I'll be on.

I haven't play much on piano either so I need to take it easy.

If there is one life lesson you want to learn is to balance your life.

I hope you understand what that means because I know you are still a kid!

Do you want any spoilers about the film?

Don't spoil for people who didn't watch it yet.;)

I don't have much leisure time.

The advantage of being young :)

If there is one life lesson you want to learn is to balance your life.

Yeah, i understand that. I don't allow myself to have fun until i achieve my goals. Such as straight A's, improving computer skills, athletics/physic, etc. If i am good with all those, i will then have fun :)

Don't spoil for people who didn't watch it yet.;)

That's what wikipedia is for :)

Yeah, i understand that. I don't allow myself to have fun until i achieve my goals. Such as straight A's, improving computer skills, athletics/physic, etc. If i am good with all those, i will then have fun :)

You're right you are young and as you grow older you will know that there is a lot more goals to achieve than just school. You have a long journey.

I take that back regarding about how much money Iron Man 3 earn this weekend.

Apparently it earn more than $150 million in the US:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=ironman3.htm

I underestimated. I wish I was the producers for Iron Man 3 I will be so happy.

I wish I was the producers for Iron Man 3 I will be so happy.

Don't we all?

I saw Dr. No, It wasn't as good as the other James Bond movies though! I think Golderfinger was the best James Bond movie made.

I'm watching The Day After Tomorrow on tv right now.

I'm watching The Day After Tomorrow on tv right now.

ISn't that the one with will smith's son? And nice avatar AD

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.