Member Avatar for diafol

Saw Wolverine with the kids. Not great. Predictable. Good action though. Son enjoyed it.

Last movie that I saw is the Wolverine....:)

I watched Lawless yesterday, it was alright. I would've wanted it to be more historical, but still wasn't too bad, was an interesting concept but nothing special.

Last movie I saw was 500 days of summer.

The very last movie I have seen was The Wolverine. It was pretty good.
RIPD sucked.... and Pacific Rim was really good.

Olympus has Fallon -- 3-stars out of possible 4. Quite a bit of action with dead bodies lying everywhere.

I watched a movie called Hanna on Netflix which I really liked. I gave it 5 stars although if I could have I would have given it 4.5 but Netflix doesn't work with 1/2 stars. Very entertaining with an interesting story line.

Saw Chasing Mavericks on the flight home from America on Monday and loved it. although some of the acting isn't the best but it's inspiring, so much so that I watched it twice!

Watched "Dan in Real Life" and "Crazy, Stupid, Love" on DVD at a friend's house. Kind of romantic and funny. Will not drink cocktails with a straw after that.

expendable .such a fantastic movie

Saw Kick-### 2, Jobs, and the butler... going to watch Paranoia tonight...

Kick-### 2 sucked... as usual...

Jobs, not that great, might as well read the book that walter isaacson wrote about steve jobs....

Butler was an okay film... not great but okay...

I watched Older Than America which was based on the happenings of residential schools in North America. It was a powerful movie that I will be watching again tonight with my wife.

paranoia... well, it was a movie... and it sucked :/

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I saw evil dead the remake. it was good. I saw trancer. It was good too. Rosario Dawson looks fines but not James McAvoy, that was strange scene.

Member Avatar for diafol

RED 2 - great stuff. Won't win any Oscars, but really enjoyable.

It added to it that I took the kids to a really old movie theatre in the village where I was born. Hadn't been to the cinema there for over 20 years. It was amazing - run by volunteers. Ice cream carriers in the interval and all that. If you're ever down in Brynamman, give the Public Hall a go, you won't be disappointed :)

The Cosmonaut. Interesting project, basically a very simple film. If you love film, see this.

The Cosmonaut. Interesting project, basically a very simple film. If you love film, see this.

I should live in Europe. It's like movies are premiere there first then the states. It's sad

I saw Dead Man Down it was so-so OK. I can tell you it's better than London Boulevard.

I should live in Europe. It's like movies are premiere there first then the states

Trust me, it's not. It's the other way around.

I saw Riddick, and that was absolute garbage (at least my friends payed for the tickets...)

Well, that is kind of debatable... a lot of movies do come out first in US but at the same time, quite a few movies come out in Europe... but at the same time it doesn't matter because a lot of people don't watch a movie at the day it comes out, normally during the opening weekend its watched...

I saw Riddick, and that was absolute garbage (at least my friends payed for the tickets...)

I like Riddick. The first movie is still the best. Riddick was the bad guy in the movie and I don't want to spoil the ending to that movie. It was good.

No, indie films usually comings out in Europe and Asia before the states because the film festivals. The producers choose which countries to premere first.

So I do miss out on those films unless I read online to find out which movies are good.

Member Avatar for diafol

Love Vin Diesel, but he's been lazy lately. F&F20 and now this Riddick rip-off. Will still watch it though.

Love Vin Diesel, but he's been lazy lately. F&F20 and now this Riddick rip-off. Will still watch it though.

Vin doesn't ever good films most of the times, he only had about 3-4 good ones... (fast & furious series 6, iron giant, that one WWII film with Tom Hanks, the last Riddick that came out)...

World War Z -- good movie, if you like The Walking Dead and other zombi movies.

Watched Catch Me If You Can again last night -- an old movie but very good and it's a true story too.

The Stepford Wives -- good movie for a few laughs

Member Avatar for diafol

Red Dawn (new remake with Chris Hemsworth). Should be re-titled Red Yawn. ALmost as bad as the original. Yahoo, gung-ho a-holes. What were they thinking? What the hell was I thinking?

commented: :) +0

Red Dawn (new remake with Chris Hemsworth). Should be re-titled Red Yawn. ALmost as bad as the original. Yahoo, gung-ho a-holes. What were they thinking? What the hell was I thinking?

That was an awful movie. It's just crazy propaganda.

World War Z -- good movie, if you like The Walking Dead and other zombi movies.

I saw World War Z last night it was good.

Gravity was a pretty darn good movie.

Gravity was a pretty darn good movie.

I'm going to see Gravity next Friday with my family, was there a lot of action?

I saw Blazing Saddles, that was a funny movie

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.