Member Avatar for LastMitch

Old Boy (South Korean). This is probably the sickest thriller I've seen - psychological with many-a-twist. Definitely recommended.

I saw that film too. It was a long time ago. It was very sick with alot twist and great movie!

I don't watch much Korean films. Old Boy and Tae Guk Gi: The Brotherhood of War is only Korean film I saw.

You watch the whole trilogy? I stop after Old Boy.

I don't want to spoiler the ending but I don't understand the ending at all?

Maybe the English Subtitle wasn't translated correctly from Korean language back then.

I got no idea what happend at the ending because it doesn't made sense.

<MICHAEL>

So LastMitch, have you seen Get the Gringo :)

I have a long list of films I haven't seen yet.

Well, you should put that one at the very top of the list for rental movies that haven't displayed in theaters :)

Over the weekend I saw like 4 films:

I saw Expendables 2. It was funny, corny lines but in the end got to see a lot of old faces. Seeing Van Damme back on the screen was good, didn't expect him to be a villian but he play it well. Overall it was a good movie.

I saw Unknown it stars Liam Neeson lost his memory. The story was OK. It was a good movie in the end he remember what was the plan because he was part of the plan.

I saw Fire with Fire stars Bruce Willis but he was a minor character in the movie. This movie was a joke meaning it was awful and it wasn't that good! The storyline doesn't make sense.

I saw Kill the Irishman it stars Ray Stevenson as a Irish Gangster. It was a surprise. I like the storyline because it was base on a true story about Danny Green, a Irish American Gangster.

i saw expendables 2 and unkown... never heard of the other 2..

I really enjoyed "Wreck it Ralph" this weekend. Especially since I remember the old games featuring in it. Also watched "Hellgate" which was bad, and "Ghostmaker" which was worse.

Wreck it Ralph was entertaining :)

Just finished watching Five Fingers on TV, a very good thriller, not suitable for small children.

You mean Five Fingers that stars Laurence Fishburne. That movie is bit violent to show on TV it has to be on than Cable.

I believe the ending was twisted... they were always in NY...

I think i am talking about the right movie...

You mean Five Fingers that stars Laurence Fishburne. That movie is bit violent to show on TV it has to be on than Cable.

I watch cable on my TV, don't you?

I watch cable on my TV, don't you?

LOL, I got confused when you said it's on TV. I don't have Cable. I thought you meant just TV, like CBS, NBC, FOX, ABC, CW or PBS. I thought Five Fingers was air on one of those stations.

So you saw the movie on Cable. OK. You're right it's not suitable for children.

I wouldn't be surprised to see it on CBS, NBC, FOX, or ABC. All they have to do is butcher it up like they do other movies.

Member Avatar for diafol

Trying to get hold of one of my faves from a while back: Hedd Wyn

Story of a poet sent to the trenches in WW1. Dies at Passchendaele before being able to receive the national prize for poetry. Awarded posthumously and his bardic chair thereafter is known as the Black Chair. This film majorly f**** me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEpCvdNphMs

@AD

I wouldn't be surprised to see it on CBS, NBC, FOX, or ABC. All they have to do is butcher it up like they do other movies.

I think the only 2 movies that they didn't "cut" it up, it was Schindler's List & Saving Private Ryan. If I recall correctly.

@diafol

Trying to get hold of one of my faves from a while back: Hedd Wyn

I like that clip, it was pretty funny.

I might have to say Welsh is one of a difficult language to learn. Phonetics.

i have seen RIVAAZ...an old indian movie....tells about other side of inidian rural culture...and people want to change it....

Member Avatar for diafol

I might have to say Welsh is one of a difficult language to learn. Phonetics.

<off-topic>Well, I suppose it depends on how you're brought up. I couldn't speak English until I was about 4/5. I mean not a word. WRT phonetics - Welsh is pretty much 'say it as you see it', reminds me of Italian. None of the weirdness associated with English spelling. Probably only 2 letter sounds that tongue-tie learners: 'ch' as in 'Scottish loch' and 'll' as in 'Llanelli', the others may look different but they're common sounds (e.g. 'dd' as in th-at). Otherwise it's long vowels and rolled 'r's ;) http://www.heart-of-wales.co.uk/welsh.htm </off-topic>

I mean not a word. WRT phonetics - Welsh is pretty much 'say it as you see it', reminds me of Italian. None of the weirdness associated with English spelling. Probably only 2 letter sounds that tongue-tie learners: 'ch' as in 'Scottish loch' and 'll' as in 'Llanelli', the others may look different but they're common sounds (e.g. 'dd' as in th-at).

<off-topic>Thanks for the link. I went to the link and play each word and yes it's hard to pronounce.</off-topic>

Tonight, I saw Holy Motors which was a surprisely nice movie. The movie is more like a theatre play than a movie. A lot of the scenes is improv. I like it, it has a lot meaning in each sequence. In the end, he lives with the apes and the motor is in the driveway. The movie is in French and I saw it with English subtitle.

I just say Amazing Spiderman :)

Sorry, I meant to say i saw amazing spiderman :)

I lastly saw 'Six Days Seven Nights' .....

Six Days Seven Nights

That is an old movie.

I saw TED the movie tonight. I usually don't watch much comedy but Family Guy was in it. It was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. It brought back memory of me watching Flash Gorden and listening Queen. Watching the Giovanni Ribisi character dancing to that tune by Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now was really funny. It's alot of cursing in it but I enjoy movie. This movie is more like a guy movie.

TED was actually really funny. Enough said even though I hate family guy the movie was enjoyable :)

I haven't seen that yet... do you recommend it?

Just finished watching Star Trek again on DVD, the one which shows the cred of the Enterprise while they were cadets. Very good movie, I hope they make a sequel.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.