I'm actually using the form found in the "Tell us about yourself" thread: very unlike me. I'll usually just make up something on the spot, but I'm just not in a very creative mood at the moment. ;)

Name: Barbara (ugh, I hate to sound like a grouch, but "I do not like my name" is an understatement)
Nickname: Barbie-doll (hopefully there is no need to explain exactly why I do not want you to call me this) Babi (Not to be pronounced or confused with "baby"), Barbs, BB, etc. There are about a million out there.
Height: 165 cm (5'40'')
Weight: 61 kg (134 pounds)
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue-ish Green
Hobbies: (okay, this is everything besides computers, otherwise why would I be here?) Singing, listening to music, surfing, water-sports in general, skiing (both kinds), snow-boarding,

Relationship Status:
Single

Fav Music: Ugh, too much! Lets just say anything BUT rap, hip-hop, and R&B.

Education:
Still in good-ol' High School...being bored to death by teachers explaining the "basics of Windows".

Work: *points up*
Favorite Food: Anything but meat - a vegetarian but not in the sense that I love animals; in the sense that I hate meat. ;)

Favorite Movies: The Matrix, I Robot, Star Wars, Just Like Heaven, Scary Movie (1, 2,3 & 4), anything that deals with the future, computers, and I'll enjoy a nice romantic comedy once in a while.

Favorite TV Shows: House, Futurama, The Simpsons, X-Files.

Stuff you Dislike: Ppl hoo tlk lyk dis, and writing elongated "essays" on the stuff I dislike. I believe people should be given the chance to figure out themselves. :twisted:

If you want to drop me a line:
Gmail - b4B1r0x(at)gmail(dot)com
M$N - sk8er_gal_2004@hotmail.com (don't bother sending me emails to this account as I hardly ever check it; I use it solely for IM)
Thankyou for reading my pointless (not to mention boring) life story. :mrgreen:

Welcome To Daniweb....
*Disappears*

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.