though, i am in red eye of all administartors , mod of daniweb team, but seriosuly i am getting too much help from daniweb. all mates asks me who tells me all the doubts?. ,My C concepts are improving day by day, all are astonished which book i am reading, but i never say anyone about my awesome and fabulous source is. ;) all people are great here but problem is at the point when i break the rules and get infraction points(though i will improve on this). my RAM get crashed , deceptikon helped me out in one hour only which results that my PC working superb now, i broke rules happygeek taught me professionalism, in short all are awesome and very awesome people. in return of this, i can't do anything for this. thanks alot guys. keep it up! got highest marks in C aptitude test this semester, cracked TI, deolitte, amazon, microsoft C aptitude test. in the last 2 months, how greatly people has helped on daniweb with my stupid doubts without any ego and anger. ;) thank you dani for all this to the entire world ;)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

but i never say anyone about my awesome and fabulous source is. ;)

You should spread knowledge, don't keep them with you. Ask your buddies to join this forum and learn.

commented: Nice saying :D +0

npcomplete, a little bit selfish :P that's all i can say about me.

but i never say anyone about my awesome and fabulous source is. ;)

You are reaping the benefits of a community of people who find that it is important to share knowledge and help others to improve, and are generous enough to take the time to do so. Then you turn around and keep that knowledge and resources to yourself. Not cool, man.

hmm.. I think you are right. but there is only a category to which i don't tell these things which are highly my competitors. but 2.5 weeks before, i have refered daniweb.com to around 40 juniors of mine who are working in me with my prjects. there is only a group to which i dont say. seriosuly sir! it's a truth. all my juniors are being referred to daniweb by me. ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.