Its decision finally going to be taken by her, But all those signing here(I too) want you to stay here for their own benefits;) and choice TOO ..It always pleasure to read your all posts..there are too informative most of the times!!!

If she opts to stay with the forums, I'd like her to continue as a moderator.
But primarily: I just don't want her to leave entirely, as her blunt honesty and experience are just what I needed when I first arrived, and even though I'm not doing C/C++ work right now, I still learn a lot just reading her solutions.

And I must admit some guilty pleasure in seeing her rip into people who have been given loads of help but continue to make the same mistakes.

If she wants to go, can't really stop her. I'd just selfishly like her to stick around and dispense caustic wisdom.

Now THAT is a good post for this thread!

Now THAT is a good post for this thread!

Truely.....

I know I haven't been around lately, but from what I've seen of Narue, she's one hell of a moderator. I say she should be allowed to stay on. Shouldn't break up a family, now should we?

Count me in...

No one is denying her the option to stay on. We all think she should. It was her decision to step down and we're all here petitioning her not to leave us.

Yeah. My mistake. Sorry. What I meant to say was, "she should stay on".

No one is denying her the option to stay on. We all think she should. It was her decision to step down and we're all here petitioning her not to leave us.

Dani there is one hidden fellow who doesn't want Narue to stay .... take a look at his post :

I don't care . . . let her go do whatever it is she wants to do.
As long as dani's here I'm happy :-) (this was the hidden part) :D:eek: :p

Oops ... Am I counted here ... no ?? then count me from now on :D.

Actually I saw this thread a little late.

Dani there is one hidden fellow who doesn't want Narue to stay .... take a look at his post :

I don't care . . . let her go do whatever it is she wants to do.
As long as dani's here I'm happy :-) (this was the hidden part)

Our administrator has an admirer...

You Mean, There Are People Here Who Do NOT have a crush on Dani? :surprised

uhhhh......I seem to be caught between a rock and a hard place. ;)

if narue had said that she does not want to be moderator then i can only asume that she is fine. and for me that is enough.

for a few weeks i was really worried about her. i honestly thought that she had died when the guys started joking in that direction. i was really sad.

you have my vote too to have her stay as moderator but i honestly do not know if it would help. i mean is a million signitures going to be enough to get her to stay? she apears to be a bit recalcitrant.

commented: You do realize that the post before yours was over a year old? +2
commented: You do realize that the post before yours was over a year old? -2
commented: Read the date, dipshit -2

I like her "In YOUR face" approach.

Count me in.

I don't know who the heck Narue is, just let him stay!

Well, narue is a she not a he, and this thread is actually 16 months old!!!

Even so, where is she? I haven't seen her here for awhile. Sad.

Quinto said she died? Hmm..

Quinto said she died? Hmm..

hey josch. i said no such thing. i thought she had died when you guys started joking like that. please dont misquote me deliberately. is there not a consensus of trouble when she returns?(see chess thread). i too cannot be blamed! (also for once)

it is just that i thought that dani would know more than any of us how it is with narue. so when she started to endorse the thread i just thought that narue must have contacted her and said that she no longer wants to be moderator. since i thought that that is what had actually happened i merely presumed that she was fine. that is why i said that if she is fine then that is OK for me.

but what on earth is the truth? any of you who know. where is narue and is she OK?

Narue has been quiet of late, and we are contacting her to make sure everything is OK.

Remember, she has a baby other than DaniWeb to look after these days...

wait... she has a baby? i had no idea... lol

wait... she has a baby? i had no idea... lol

Yes, just a few months ago. And I'll bet you thought she was just a crabby old woman :)

no... i thought she was very young instead... so she's a family girl then?

Its normal of Narue to disappear for sometime, reappear, post like crazy and again go in hiding. I wouldn't worry a lot if I were you. Whenever she starts posting, you would anyways come to know of her presence. :)

> so she's a family girl then
I wonder what you mean by this...

family girl=wife :P

exactly... there's no hidden meaning in that... lol :D

i am glad for her. and i am glad that this disapearing act is normal for her. for a moment i was really worried.

so we shall look forward to her return. pity about the chess though. i guess this makes me champion. or at least until she returns!

Count me in too, without Narue, i wouldnt like DaniWeb as much..

Don't go! :<

Wait... how old is this thread?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.