I always try to learn one new thing each day, whether it's work (I'm a maintenance engineer), hobbies (php, sql,
html) or languages, just now it's greek, as I lived in Cyprus for 8 years i'm making the effort,
hard language, especially at my age, but show willing, and you get rewards.
What have you learned today?

Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Reverend Jim
Featured Replies
  • **@TonyG_cyprus** >Learn one new thing every day. I learn a something new in php. Read More

• >I have learned that Princeton graduates by average make more money than most colleges... <off-topic>Do you actually believe that **<MICHAEL>**?</off-topic> Read More

• >it was on cnnfn... so i temporarily believe it :) <off-topic> **<MICHAEL>**?Don't watch and hear what you believe.</off-topic> Read More

There are more separate, living creatures in your body the you have cells in your body - by count. Read More

I learnt to write beautiful equations, that, actually make sense to me.. Proud!! Read More

@TonyG_cyprus

Learn one new thing every day.

I learn a something new in php.

I have learned that Princeton graduates by average make more money than most colleges...

And I learned how to setup an admin back end... Now to give it function!

I have learned that Princeton graduates by average make more money than most colleges...

<off-topic>Do you actually believe that <MICHAEL>?</off-topic>

it was on cnnfn... so i temporarily believe it :)
How come you marked it off-topic? It's something i learned?

it was on cnnfn... so i temporarily believe it :)

<off-topic> <MICHAEL>?Don't watch and hear what you believe.</off-topic>

Edited by LastMitch: grammer

LastMitch... if that isn't true which university is the best for student's making higher by average?

BigPaw... that is just so weird interesting at the same time.

There are more separate, living creatures in your body the you have cells in your body - by count.

Votes + Comments
That will be impossible to count!

I learnt to write beautiful equations, that, actually make sense to me..

Proud!!

Attachments ZC1.png 5.33 KB

I learned that fruit juice is bad for your liver (the sugar in the fruits). It is best to have it raw.

I have learned to understand SEO, didn't have any knowledge about it earlier but my job makes me do it.

I am learning how to control stress. I am also brushing up on my German.

I am also brushing up on my German.

Because German is such a melodic language it induces relaxation. Take the word, "butterfly"

• Spanish - mariposa
  • French - papillon
  • Italian - farfalla
  • German - Schmetterling

Or "I love you"

• Spanish - Te amo
  • French - Je t'aime
  • Italian - Ti amo
  • German - Ich liebe dich

I can't speak German. I'm deficient in phlegm.

Edited by Reverend Jim

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.