Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by <M/>
Featured Replies
  • >For all our non-American friends here at DaniWeb this is a video that shows you what Black Friday means in America. I mean not all Americans are rude like that. Read More

How sad for those that participate in that nonsense. Read More

• It's not just WalMart, BestBuy and Target were similar to that too. >Not all americans are berserk like that.. Yes we are :) :) >No walmart shopper has an IQ over 30 unfortunately. There are some very smart people who shop in WalMart, just not very many of them. Check … Read More

For all our non-American friends here at DaniWeb this is a video that shows you what Black Friday means in America.

I mean not all Americans are rude like that.

Votes + Comments
To Rectify what some retard did to LastMitch

You can't believe how happy I am for someone to believe that lardmeister! High Five!

No walmart shopper has an IQ over 30 unfortunately.

It's not just WalMart, BestBuy and Target were similar to that too.

Not all americans are berserk like that..

Yes we are :) :)

No walmart shopper has an IQ over 30 unfortunately.

There are some very smart people who shop in WalMart, just not very many of them. Check out some of these photos if you don't believe me :)
Click Here

Edited by Ancient Dragon

Target and Bestbuy were actually quite peaceful where I live.
The link you provided didn't make Walmart shoppers look smart... : /

Fortunatley, not all Americans act in this manner, nor do they participate in that type of behavior. I'd hate to think that this is how Americans are being represented.

Edited by JorgeM

I am not surprised that only america gets represented like this... at least other countries don't know what happens when americans are watching the superbowl...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.