For all our non-American friends here at DaniWeb this is a video that shows you what Black Friday means in America.

http://techcrunch.com/2012/11/23/a-glimpse-of-the-apocalypse-walmart-customers-fight-over-phones-on-black-friday/

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

For all our non-American friends here at DaniWeb this is a video that shows you what Black Friday means in America.

I mean not all Americans are rude like that.

commented: To Rectify what some retard did to LastMitch +0

Not all americans are berserk like that... I mean this only happens WalMart lol

I bet you that there isn't a person with an IQ over 30 amongst this sorry lot of humanity.

commented: AGREED! +0

You can't believe how happy I am for someone to believe that lardmeister! High Five!

No walmart shopper has an IQ over 30 unfortunately.

on black friday of course

How sad for those that participate in that nonsense.

Reminds me of the folks in Europe that go to a soccer game just to be rowdy.

It's not just WalMart, BestBuy and Target were similar to that too.

Not all americans are berserk like that..

Yes we are :) :)

No walmart shopper has an IQ over 30 unfortunately.

There are some very smart people who shop in WalMart, just not very many of them. Check out some of these photos if you don't believe me :)
Click Here

Target and Bestbuy were actually quite peaceful where I live.
The link you provided didn't make Walmart shoppers look smart... : /

Well my opinion of America has rapidly changed hahahaha.

Fortunatley, not all Americans act in this manner, nor do they participate in that type of behavior. I'd hate to think that this is how Americans are being represented.

I am not surprised that only america gets represented like this... at least other countries don't know what happens when americans are watching the superbowl...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.