Hi, My name is Tina and I'm from the UK, I wonder if anyone can help point me in the right direction!!....I av 4 puta's, 1 of which seems to av been attacked by Look2Me n I am avin great problems gerrin rid of it!!!...Its win2000pro by the way...Any tips anybody?
Tina

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Hi, and welcome! I would love to help you out.

Download hijackThis. Extract it to its own folder. Then run it and select. Do system scan and save log. Post the contents of the log that pops up.

Please post the log, in This forum.

Please post the log, in This forum.

Yes, this is an inappropriate place for technical support questions - you'll receive much better assistance posting in the Viruses and Spyware forum :)

Woops, sorry bout that, n thanks 4 the fastest reply I av ever had.
Tina.

Hey thanks tayspen, at the mo the puta is in safe mode doing a scan 4 malware, soon as its done I will get back 2 you, many thanks.
Tina.

Ok, please if possible do not run HJT in safe mode, run it in normal mode.

LoL...yes, I know not to run it in safe mode, n thanks 4 the advice, but I am doing other scans 4 spyware n malware, it did av something else on but I seem to av sorted that ( I hope )...but this Look2Me thing is a bit harder to get off!!.
Tina

Well, Don't work to hard, I have the Look2Me fix already prepared for you :).

WoW....lol...thanks tayspen :)
Tina

from nkomo kamara
love affair

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.