Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by nitin1
Featured Replies

start living more healthy, and you might be able to see 01/01/2101 :D Read More

Lots of folks get married on the date. Easy wedding date for the husband to remember. Read More

yeah, about those weddings ... I read a newsarticle the other day about one of these couples. Their decision to get married on 12/12/12 was taken a bit quickly. Their initial plan was to get wed on 13/13/13, figured out just in time that that wouldn't be possible. . .. … Read More

• Doesn't really matter because the world is coming to an end in 13 days (21 Dec). :) Read More

• How can you celebrate it? By taking a picture of that moment, at the right time, so that you can always remember it. ![IMG_1406](/attachments/large/3/IMG_1406.PNG "IMG_1406") Read More

awesome and superb answer! really! :-) most funny and most worthy answer.. my fb status now.. :-) hahahah.. same to you sir. if we were there in 2101, then surely we will refresh this thread again. :-p ahha.

how about take a picture of 12:12 AM at 12/12/12 and post it on Facebook at 12 AM (gotta be fast)....

yeah, about those weddings ...
I read a newsarticle the other day about one of these couples. Their decision to get married on 12/12/12 was taken a bit quickly. Their initial plan was to get wed on 13/13/13, figured out just in time that that wouldn't be possible.
morons :)

Edited by stultuske

How can you celebrate it? By taking a picture of that moment, at the right time, so that you can always remember it. IMG_1406

Edited by Lucaci Andrew

@Ancient Dragon: The world is ending on 21 december!!?! Aaaargggh! I already ordered my backed turkey! How am I ever going to pay the delivery boy?

@ancient dragon awesomeeeeeee presence of mind. what an answer!! :-)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.