What is that one weird question that you have heard and you can not answer it or at least struggled to answer?

For me it was: "What comes first... the chicken or the egg?" (yeah, it took me a while... but i still don't have an accuarate answer!:))

What were yours?

Recommended Answers

All 38 Replies

The Chicken.

Evolutionists:
An almost chicken laid the egg the first real chicken came out off.
Creationists:
God made the chicken and then it laid an egg.

Evolutionists:
An almost chicken laid the egg the first real chicken came out off.
Creationists:
God made the chicken and then it laid an egg.

Seems legit.

still wondering if anybody ever answered: "the rooster" when asked this question .....

aren't roosters male?

It's a joke about men... thinking its a sprint and not a marathon...

One of the greatest philosophical questions (in my humble opinion):

"If is is is, is not is not is not?"

Think about it... ;-)

Of the huge number of eggs laid in history, one must have finally hatched a chicken.

BitBit.... Interesting question lol.

Vegaseat- it was probably a mutated egg :)

Member Avatar for diafol

You could probably trace the egg as an 'entity' through the chicken's ancestry to a coral-like animal. The egg would not resemble a chicken egg of course, but I bet the egg of the chicken's avian ancestors looked more like chicken eggs than the chicken resembled those ancestors. Anyway, I like eggs. Well, the yolk. Why the hell would anybody eat the whites? Filthy habit. That should constitute a few days in the stocks for being a pervert.

Maybe eggs evolved like humans lol....

I hate eggs... I am allergic to it lol... And with nuts... :)

Vegaseat: I'm pretty sure more than one egg has hatched a chicken :)

Lets just say this... Wherever the chicken came from is always debatable...

My friend ask me that question and still now i can't figure it out. Lol!

Member Avatar for diafol

Wherever the chicken came from is always debatable...

That's certainly true if you've ever had a McChicken Sandwich.

commented: It's debatable if it is even chicken... still eat a 20 box no problem though ! +0

LOL :)

That is funny, nice diafol!

@diafol, wherever anything came from is debatable in McD's!

I wonder if McDonald notices our posts about their "quality" foods :)

What Comes First... The Chicken Or The Egg?

Eggs for breakfast. Chicken for dinner. I rest my case.

I keep wanting to make a very rude joke here but it would be unbefitting of my fake honorific.

Reverend Jim.... I wouldn't mind hearing it :)

Sorry. There were several shots of rum involved in the decision to post that and if it gets deleted I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Oh I see...

i'll go with "God made the chicken and then it laid an egg!"

Regardless of whether the chicken or the egg came first, why did either of them cross the road?

To find out which came first :)

SURE!
The same question puzzled me! but in reply of this question had to turn it to be a wish. for my wish; I wish the hen to be the first for no fertilization can be done if no cock meet the hen and no mature of an egg without temperature by a hen.

I think the question makes about as much sense as "what is the sound of one hand clapping". It is supposed to be profound but it's actually just nonsense.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.