Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Lardmeister
Featured Replies

Impossible to answer the 'what product should I buy' question, as with all things, until you answer the 'what do you want to use it for' one. And saying 'take photos' isn't good enough to get a good enoguh response :) Read More

Is there a specific price range and a specific type of camera you look for? I have a few in mind from Canon and Nikon.

Impossible to answer the 'what product should I buy' question, as with all things, until you answer the 'what do you want to use it for' one. And saying 'take photos' isn't good enough to get a good enoguh response :)

@happygeek, lets assume she is a photographer and needs it take pictures for portraits or landscape, etc. but yes I 150% agree with you.

If she was a photographer needing kit for portraits etc, then I would imagine she would have a good idea as to what the best equipment to purchase for her needs would be.

This seems rather troll-like:
* First Post
* Hopelessly open-ended question with no real connection to Daniweb
* Lists location as "Washington" but shows company with Autralian web site

Last year I bought a Cannon 65D just to play with. It takes great pictures and it's easy to use. Admittedly I have not learned everything yet. The only thing I don't like about it is the picture files are sooo huge that I have to crop them down in order to post them online anywhere. I wanted to buy a wide-angle photo lense for it, until I found out they cost as much or more as the camera.

Just a month a ago bought a canon digiatl camera. And its awseome.
I will suggest to buy a cannon camera.

notice how the original poster never responded back... or ever returned...

Edited by <M/>

Yes but people waste their time responding to inane questions. Maybe they are just looking for any way to increase their number of posts.

Maybe they are just looking for any way to increase their number of posts.

That, and spam...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.