The Superbowl is coming up and only 1 team can win it. Who do you think is going to win? I think Ravens are going to win (and Ray Lewis is never playing again :(...).

So, Ravens or 49ers?

Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by <M/>
Featured Replies
  • > So who do you think is going to win? The team that scores more points than the other by the end of the game. -- Captain Obvious Read More

Ravens are from Baltimore (Michael Phelp's home city) and 49ers are from San Francisco.

So who do you think is going to win?

The team that scores more points than the other by the end of the game. -- Captain Obvious

Votes + Comments
you will be rich if that is how you bid lol

The team that scores more points than the other by the end of the game. -- Captain Obvious

That can make people rich, think about it... you bid on a team and that is your response, you will always win lol. So who do you think will win without a captain obvious response?

That can make people rich, think about it... you bid on a team and that is your response, you will always win lol. So who do you think will win without a captain obvious response?

You are too young to gamble!

The Raven's gonna to win big time. I will be shock if the 49er's score 2 TDs. Most likely it will be 1 TD and couple of FG. Raven's gonna to win by 13 points. The final score ... I don't know.

I don't watch football much.

Edited by LastMitch: grammer

You are too young to gamble!

I don't gamble but a lot of people in my school like to go to "superbowl" parties and bid against other people in the party on who will win. For the last 5 superbowls parties that I have been to, every single person that is undecided will bid like that... and guess what, they win the bids too :|!

Personally, both teams are great and I grew up with them (also Cowboys and Packers)... so this game is going to quite interesting... though i think Ravens are going to claim glory for sure.

I don't watch football much.

I do too, i only watch football when the superbowl is on or when a team i like plays (but i only watch when it is in the middle of the final quarter). I think what really attracts me to the superbowl is the commercials...

I just dont know how to pick a favorite team really... They both deserve to win but i am going ravens this year.

Being from California I am rooting for the 49ers. I really like the halftime show!

Yes, the halftime show.

Don't forget to vote on the best commercial!

Yes. the commerical.

I don't watch football game much.

So I might have a feel that the rating might not be as high as last year.

Well, the superbowl is about to go on! 20 minutes from now (from where I live) it is going to go on and this will be the first game I watch entirely.

Go ravens (wish i can vote for both)!

The Raven won! I didn't watch the game much. What was the spread? It was like +4 Ravens. I think so I'm not sure now.

Ravens have just claimed glory! Flacco claimed MVP!
Final Score: 34 (ravens) - 31 (49ers)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.