hello! I have been using this site for referencing for about a year and i now have decided to make an account! I have been following the logical answers of Diafol, Mike (it is the guy with the viking avatar) and pritaeas, clever answers of LastMitch, Reverend Jim, and JorgeM, the "interesting" community center posts from <MICHAEL> (don't worry Michael, you have some nice and resourseful posts), great site updates from Dani and a few other fellows.

I hope my knowledge of web development will enchance here! (I am doing this as a hobby)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome grammarisgooder and may i say you have great grammar (see what i did there... probably not...), you will love DANIWEB even more since you now have an account!

"interesting" community center posts from <MICHAEL> (don't worry Michael, you have some nice and resourseful posts)

Awww.... i am so flattered, in a way...

BTW, my grammar is goodest!

Finally you got your account... Welcome!!

@JorgeM, don't you feel flattered from his comment lol, he refered to your answers as being clever and me being "interesting..."

Hi and welcome to the forums

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.