the extent of knowledge which people on daniweb has is incredible. they are GOd of thier subjects. it is a boon to me by god when i came across the daniweb. :-) thanks to all of you. :-)

AndreRet commented: Always a pleasure!! +0
ddanbe commented: Keep up the good spirit! +0

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

aren't we all happy to be a citizen of daniweb being led by Dani, Queen of the Web?

Dani who??? OH, Dani Horowitz ;) She made all of this possible. Makes me look like a demi-god lol. Only joking. Few people ever say thank you Dani - THANK YOU - 5 years down and I STILL enjoy it here!!!

i m new here and early i m very much habbitual of daniweb and enjoy here every moment thanx to dani i am loving it

That's the spirit! Think positive. Make love, no war! (And make love does not always mean something that rabbits often tend to do)

(And make love does not always mean something that rabbits often tend to do)

...okay then... a bit too much information don't you say ddanbe?

Well love has a very broad meaning indeed.

@Michael

aren't we all happy to be a citizen of daniweb being led by Dani, Queen of the Web?

You may have just identified the solution to all of the UK's problems! Having Dani's picture on all of our currency would be a big improvement... but what if she wanted to start changing stuff behind the scenes... everyone in the UK might find out on the school run, or their drive to work, that everything has changed from driving on the left to driving on the right... :-O

:-D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.