Many say they are born the year of some animal. In the Chinese zodiac, what was the animal that represented your year?

For me: The Tiger

You guys?

Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by entropic3105
Featured Replies

Don't play guessing games on peoples age. You are always wrong, I know!
But keep guessing! It is older!
Did you know that 1.1.1904 was also a Rabbit year? Look it up here

Hmmmm... I am now guessing you were born in the early 60's?

Hmmmm... that band has been around since 72... were you born on 1972?

Hahaha! LOL 52,52,52 ;)
But I guess you probably don't believe that...
Look up my profile, if I was born in 1972, how could I have programmed professionally in Modula-2 in the eighties? When I was 13 years old?

Edited by ddanbe: addition

Actually... that was my next guess (not).

Your avatar doesn't make you seem as if your were born in the 50's...

I think people can guess mine (look at the cat)

If my memory serves me well, the picture of my avatar was taken in 2003 and I removed al the yellows and reds with Photoshop. And no, as I said, I will not even try to guess your age, I only will tell you: I'm older!

hmmm... i am not sure how... she is in elementary and i like to call her a monkey because she is very energitic... and she was also born the year of the monkey...

I was born in the year of the "Fire" Dragon. That's probably where I get my fiery behavior. But then again, it can all be garbage and I'm just simply an a-hole in person. :P

But then again, it can all be garbage and I'm just simply an a-hole in person.

As long as your able to control it :)

I am a rat; my time of day is 11pm to 1 am - the rat is the first among the animals of the zodiak because he rode on the back of the ox (who is second) and jumped off to arrive first.

don't feel bad... my youngest brother is a horse :) he thought he was going to be a tiger like me :)

@michael: i expected your's to be cat. :P

OMG cat and tiger both are of same family.:P

Edited by IIM

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.