If you were stuck on an island, what 5 things would you bring with you?

I would bring:
- food
- equipment to hunt with/make shelter with
- compass
- a dog (my dog, despite it weight a bit more than 5 lbs)
- and a way back home.

How about you guys?

Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by <M/>

If you were stuck on an island, what 5 things would you bring with you?

I will look for Desmond Hume because he will be my constant it means I will have a chance to leave the island.

• Food and Drink
    To eat, and drink. I'm hoping I can count this as a single one?

• Multitool
    To use for anything you could possibly need it for, building shelters, skinning an animal for food etc.

• Satellite Telephone
    Kind of self explanatory, to keep in contact with anyone I need to

• Rope
    Rope shall always be handy, whether it be to make a trap or to climb down a ravine

• GPS Device
    Use it as a compass, know where I am and to use the maps to find things like rivers for water

Mine is a bit of a cheat, a complete survival kit but at least I would be prepared.

Edited by Octet

If you are stuck on an island, its probaably too late and you would wish you would have brought these items with you.

I think the most important thing to have is a mirror to be able to reflect light so that someone can see me from a distance. Everything else you bring is only going to help you survive but not get you off the island.

Everything else you bring is only going to help you survive but not get you off the island.

Unless it is a Satellite Phone :)

What if you were stuck in a deep hole with no sun light... how would a mirror help if that was the situation.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.