Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by cproger
Featured Replies

I plan to go to work every weekday, just like the rest of the year. Slightly improved traffic will be a nice change though. Read More

It must be nice to be a student, enjoy it. For me Weekend camping with my son, weekday-back to work :( Read More

• My grandaughter is already done with spring break, back to school last Monday. As for me, I'm ALWAYS on spring break :) Read More

<M/> 170   5 Years Ago

for me it is just studying, going to the gym, practicing some computer skills, trading... that is really it. Read More

• ![a0e735898d83f818779c2fab966f5c6e](/attachments/large/3/a0e735898d83f818779c2fab966f5c6e.jpg "a0e735898d83f818779c2fab966f5c6e") I would love one of that... Read More

I plan to go to work every weekday, just like the rest of the year. Slightly improved traffic will be a nice change though.

Votes + Comments
Coming up to Easter half term here. I am also looking forward to my journey time reducing by 15 minutes each way ;)

It must be nice to be a student, enjoy it.

For me Weekend camping with my son, weekday-back to work :(

Edited by JorgeM

My grandaughter is already done with spring break, back to school last Monday. As for me, I'm ALWAYS on spring break :)

may take a long weekend with easter, but that's about it until at least June or more likely September/October...

Probably go see my grandparent's and take the time to relax, start new computer projects, BMX and maybe some other stuff :)

for me it is just studying, going to the gym, practicing some computer skills, trading... that is really it.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.