Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Zheqbel
Featured Replies

It feels pretty good from where I am sitting... Read More

<M/> 170   5 Years Ago

Welcome! >any Idea what it feels to be in DANIWEB Well to be in Daniweb is like being on Facebook but with serious people that understand computers/programming and don't take pics of them puckering their lips together looking at mirrors in different angles... and Daniweb is purple and the staff/mod/admins … Read More

Hello and welcome Read More

Welcome!

any Idea what it feels to be in DANIWEB

Well to be in Daniweb is like being on Facebook but with serious people that understand computers/programming and don't take pics of them puckering their lips together looking at mirrors in different angles... and Daniweb is purple and the staff/mod/admins actually interact with their users (notice Happygeek ;D).

As you can tell, Daniweb is probably the best forum out there (for its focus) and users are mostly happy (the others would be spammers, they aren't even happy with their lives :D). I guess that is too much information on how great the Purple Forum (Daniweb) is...

this is nice thing of good day of everyone and post is very usful thaks for sharing this post

Hi everyone, I'd like to know if one needs to use "to" in this expression: Good morning, everyone/Good morning to everyone. Are both correct?

I say no 'to' unless you're entire sentence is that you would like to wish a good morning to everyone.

Come in with an entrance and leave with a bang. If your new come introduce yourself here. If you're leaving, give us your goodbye speech.

Well to be in Daniweb is like being on Facebook but with serious people that understand computers/programming and don't take pics of them puckering their lips together looking at mirrors in different angles..

this is nice thing of good day of everyone and post is very usful thaks for sharing this post

f your new come introduce yourself here. If you're leaving, give us your goodbye speech.

If your new come introduce yourself here. If you're leaving, give us your goodbye speech.

Hi everyone, I'd like to know if one needs to use "to" in this expression: Good morning, everyone/Good morning to everyone. Are both correct?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.