I'm New here . any Idea what it feels to be in DANIWEB

<M/> commented: FEELS GREAT! +0
happygeek commented: feels better when not on the receiving end of offensive PMs from the likes of yourself +0

Recommended Answers

All 41 Replies

It feels pretty good from where I am sitting...

commented: it does... doesn't it :D +0

Welcome!

any Idea what it feels to be in DANIWEB

Well to be in Daniweb is like being on Facebook but with serious people that understand computers/programming and don't take pics of them puckering their lips together looking at mirrors in different angles... and Daniweb is purple and the staff/mod/admins actually interact with their users (notice Happygeek ;D).

As you can tell, Daniweb is probably the best forum out there (for its focus) and users are mostly happy (the others would be spammers, they aren't even happy with their lives :D). I guess that is too much information on how great the Purple Forum (Daniweb) is...

Hello and welcome

Hi Van1234,

Welcome Ti DaniWeb

You are welcome to the join Daniweb forums

I love Daniweb its a great place to be!

Hello everyone. Really very glad to become of this thread.

Well, welcome lssvoremenge :)

Hello very happy to see that. Good Day to you

It feels pretty good from where I am sitting...

It s Definitely AWESOME..

You are welcome to the join Daniweb forums

this is nice thing of good day of everyone and post is very usful thaks for sharing this post

i am also new here any one give me more knowlagde about this forum

just signed to the forum and it feels good so far about to write my own intro :D

Hi everyone, I'd like to know if one needs to use "to" in this expression: Good morning, everyone/Good morning to everyone. Are both correct?

Hi Van1234 , Hearty Welcome!

I say no 'to' unless you're entire sentence is that you would like to wish a good morning to everyone.

Good morning to you too!

Come in with an entrance and leave with a bang. If your new come introduce yourself here. If you're leaving, give us your goodbye speech.

Well to be in Daniweb is like being on Facebook but with serious people that understand computers/programming and don't take pics of them puckering their lips together looking at mirrors in different angles..

I love Daniweb its a great place to be!

this is nice thing of good day of everyone and post is very usful thaks for sharing this post

f your new come introduce yourself here. If you're leaving, give us your goodbye speech.

I like Daniweb its a great place to be!

it feels great.You could not find any better.warm WELCOM.

If your new come introduce yourself here. If you're leaving, give us your goodbye speech.

Hi everyone, I'd like to know if one needs to use "to" in this expression: Good morning, everyone/Good morning to everyone. Are both correct?

no, You don't good morning everyone will by ok.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.