What is the longest amount of time you have been off of daniweb?

For me, it could be about 5-9 hours (when i am asleep) but when i was on vacation, it was about 2-3 days away. I tend to check the forums during lectures (in class) on my phone or check the site when i am at a game (when i am playing, when i am in the sidelines of course... i am a starter :D).

How about you guys?

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Probably about a 4 hours or so. I'm not on DaniWeb now as much as I used to be -- too busy playing Diablo III.

What happens if diablo 4 comes out, your not coming back for another year?

Most likely, but that won't happen anytime soon, if it ever happens.

Is diablo even that good? I am a bit amazed how one can be basically married to it.

I haven't played Diablo III but played Diablo II given to me by my uncle.
It was just click & hit/shoot game.
The my most of the CDs & DVDs were lost while renovation of my home & only few left now.

But I used to play Counter Strike & Warcraft 3 with my friends in Cyber cafe.
In home, Stranded 2, now studying because exams are coming.
The longest I have been off to Daniweb when my computer's hard disk crashed & it's been fixed after a year.

Hey <M/> which game you play??

Hey <M/> which game you play??

Oh, i am not a gamer (a full blown gamer) but i play games when they come around like cod, bf series, ac, etc.

I am more of a physical gamer (i play football, basketball, and track & field).

Member Avatar for LastMitch

What is the longest amount of time you have been off of daniweb?

Close to a week. I think last year was 2 weeks. I don't remember

I am more of a physical gamer (i play football, basketball, and track & field).

I'm more intervert. I play my piano but I love to watch baseball.

I play my piano but I love to watch baseball.

what type of music do you do? I do classical :)

what type of music do you do? I do classical :)

New Age.

I might try 3 week(s) or a month(s) not being on Daniweb.

In order to do that I can't help any Daniweb members (if I do that then I can't be off the hook) so I have to be guilt free.

The last time which was last month I forgot to resolve a couple of threads before I left and I felt guilt but this time around I will prevent that from happening again.

I might try 3 week(s) or a month(s) not being on Daniweb.
In order to do that I can't help any Daniweb members (if I do that then I can't be off the hook) so I have to be guilt free.
The last time which was last month I forgot to resolve a couple of threads before I left and I felt guilt but this time around I will prevent that from happening again.

Yep, you are definently (i spelled that wrong) the most dedicated user (that isn't a mod/admin) on this site (I bet (JorgeM) is going to come by and say, "Excuse me.").

Is diablo even that good? I am a bit amazed how one can be basically married to it.

Completely opinion based. Anyone can be married to any game if they enjoy it. I've played World Of Warcraft (Also from the devs of Diablo) for many years religiously but don't anymore. I spend all my spare time gaming though.

But on the note of opinions I don't find Diablo that enjoyable, but I am not into the dungeon crawling genre as much.

Whatever the case is, i have to agree with you about all games being opinion-ated (made up a word :D, not sure if it is real)... I can totally picture AD as one of those cod players using their mics and saying "You got pwned noob"!... lol

i have to agree with you about all games being opinion-ated (made up a word :D, not sure if it is real)...

Yeah <M/>, Me & my some friends play CS & found it interesting, that is killing a terrorist, rescuing the hostages, planting the bomb, stopping the bomb from exploding.
My Other friend says it was just a time-pass game.
Some other says his head shakes when he plays the game because too much of moving the mouse is required & it is a FPS game.
Some other says it is difficult to control the character with both hand using & havving co-ordination between them. He can't play with both hands at a time & choose to play Racing games instead.

See opinion changes as the person changes. As long as there are different types of persons there will be different opinions.

(I bet (JorgeM) is going to come by and say, "Excuse me.").

I guess that I'm on too frequent as well. Its a great site...what can I say!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.