Hello everyone,

I don't know how I found my way to this great website but somehow I did! I was going crazy doing some research for my university homework and here I am!

This is my last course in my online education and things have been going all wrong for me with school, work and at home. So I can sure use all the help I can get :)

I'm currently taking a C++ course which is driving me insane! It has taken away that little piece of sanity I had tried so hard to keep in case of an emergency :rolleyes:

So if anyone out there is kind enough to offer me a hand in some of the assignment I have, I would forever be grateful!!

Thanks all,
Rose

Hi Rose. Welcome to DaniWeb. You can post your questions over in our C++ forum but be sure not to just expect a quickie answer. We only give help to those who show effort with schoolwork, so be sure to post what you've tried so far, specifically where you're having a problem, and any other details. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.