What was the most trouble you have gotten into?

For me it was when I "purposely" scared a whole bunch of people about a super hard test and causing them to fail their test. They decided to report me to the teacher and I told him that I didn't do anything against the rules and he said to me (this is word by word), "I know, they are chickens that were going to fail anyways. Since you got a good grade, I will let you off on this one but remember, the next time you scare them make sure you "proof" of how hard it is". He was an awesome math teacher but unfortunately he got layed off a long with my science teacher (accidentally shot her with a water bottle rocket on "accident").

So anyways... if you understood my story, what was the most trouble you have ever gotten in?

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

The biggest trouble was when my friends saw me talking with a beautiful girl.
Actually she cdame to talk with me because I am the only one good at programming in my college.

Then for rest of the year my friends calling me by her name instead of my name.
When she knew this she became angry & warned to them that if they did it again she will take all of them along with me to the principal of college.
I was really scared that day man.......
Then after that day she never talked with me & me too never tried to talk with her.
But she calls me sometimes when she need help in programming.

There are various incidents happened with me...
I am full of such problematic boy.

You pose the question "What was the most trouble you have ever gotten in?", then you answer that with an an anecdote from your own life where you got in NO trouble at all. It's also unclear how exactly you could have gotten in trouble by scaring people about a difficult math test. You say he "let you off", but I don't see what he left you off from. What rule did you break?

then you answer that with an an anecdote from your own life where you got in NO trouble at all

Well, the the students reported me for numerous things so i was in TROUBLE.

how exactly you could have gotten in trouble by scaring people about a difficult math test.

Don't ask, lol

What rule did you break?

As the kids claim, a lot of rules such as harassment, bullying, threatening, etc.... don't ask...

You say he "let you off", but I don't see what he left you off from.

He let me off of trouble, trouble as in detention. Plus he was on my side towards the end so i was okay :)

Don't ask, lol

It's already been asked...

As the kids claim, a lot of rules such as harassment, bullying, threatening, etc.... don't ask...

Then you should've been punished. Bullying isn't cool. Just going around going "Oh man this maths test is going to be hard omg! Did you remember how to do differentiation?!" consists of neither bullying, nor harassment and is certainly not threatening. Also you say "kids", that's an odd word to use here...

He let me off of trouble, trouble as in detention. Plus he was on my side towards the end so i was okay :)

There was no trouble to be in at all...

In Nov 2011 a terrible fire happened in my house.
I lost almost everything (my wear, the furniture and so on; a firemen brigade saved the house itself).
For 2 months (since Nov, 18 till Jan, 16) I was living without electricity - the firemen cut it off from my house.
It (to live without electricity) was an incredible torment & torture for me.
Only alcohol was helping me to cope with this

hmm, 2 days suspension for hitting a bully in the face once, leaving him with a bloody nose, who was beating up a friend.
The bully of course wasn't punished at all, but afterwards did leave both of us alone...

commented: Best way to beat them! I'm sure the teachers would have been sdympathetic and given you a relaxed punishment :) +0

I forgot altogether...
In Dec 2006 I (accidentally) was diagnosed as a TB patient.
My both lungs are infected with it. My current ultimo & formal diagnosis is:
chronical cyrrotic tuberculesis of both lungs It sounds more scarecely than any "a fire in a house".

There was no trouble to be in at all...

Okay let me put it this away. I got fined with out a punishment.

In terms of the law, once when I was younger and more foolish I was running late to the wedding of my then girlfriends sister. I had been held up in traffic so when I got to an open bit of dual carrage way I nailed the car and (of course,) was pulled over by an unmarked police car that I overtook doing 100mph in a 60mph zone... Luckily for me I was driving (legally,) with a driving licence from another jurisdiction so he could only give me an on the spot fine - if I had the same licence for the jurisdiction I was in I would have lost it and been in court - but I was being an idiot and would have deserved it.

In general terms: Last year I caught a mild virus but unknown to me I had been living my whole life with a heart defect where I had a short circuit in the nerves that control when it beats that would ramdomly cause a flutter effect - whatever this virus did it caused that short circuit to keep firing which caused my heart rate to keep acelerating. I was away from home on business so I cut my trip short and drove about 80km to my doctors while having these symptoms - he got me to get my wife to come and pick me up and take me to hospital - when I got there I had a heart beat of 200 bpm - they had to stop my heart twice to get it to stablise - I've since had an operation to burn out the nerve with no sign of reoccurence.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.