Anyone seen or heard from him lately? I was just thinking, since I saw on the BBC about the California fires, he hasn't been as prolific, hopefully just exams or something mundane......

Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by <M/>
Featured Replies

Seems like he hasn't been around for two weeks. As you say, it's probably school finals or something. Hopefully.

Yeah I was wondering about that. We have our big finals this week, thats why I'm not posting that much.
I better go study some more though

Yes, Tony I also noticed it.
And I thought, is it possible to draw a map of the world with all the members known locations? I guess most are from USA. The finals in my country(Belgium) start next month. Or is this just silly?

Nope..nice kid though. Isnt there an automated DaniWeb email that is sent after inactivity encouraging members to come back?

@stultuske, I have heard from him, lately.

@JorgeM, I don't think so... I haven't recieved any.... :(

wow, a lot has changed... btw, what happpened to my avatar and all my watched articles...?

@Reverend Jim, I aced all those tests! :) I felt like I over prepared because it felt really easy... and painful because of the amount of questions there were.... :D

Edited by <M/>

Congratulations on the exams. Good to see you back. I'm glad my exam days are long behind me. I wouldn't go through that again for anything.

Congratulations on the exams. Good to see you back. I'm glad my exam days are long behind me. I wouldn't go through that again for anything.

I have a few more years of exams left to do... once I get my PhD, no more exams! but oh well, i got to endure the pain for a little bit longer.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.