Anyone seen or heard from him lately? I was just thinking, since I saw on the BBC about the California fires, he hasn't been as prolific, hopefully just exams or something mundane......

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

Seems like he hasn't been around for two weeks. As you say, it's probably school finals or something. Hopefully.

I thought the same...probably school related stuff.

Yeah I was wondering about that. We have our big finals this week, thats why I'm not posting that much.
I better go study some more though

Yes, Tony I also noticed it.
And I thought, is it possible to draw a map of the world with all the members known locations? I guess most are from USA. The finals in my country(Belgium) start next month. Or is this just silly?

anyone heard of him since then?

Nope..nice kid though. Isnt there an automated DaniWeb email that is sent after inactivity encouraging members to come back?

@stultuske, I have heard from him, lately.

@JorgeM, I don't think so... I haven't recieved any.... :(

wow, a lot has changed... btw, what happpened to my avatar and all my watched articles...?

@Reverend Jim, I aced all those tests! :) I felt like I over prepared because it felt really easy... and painful because of the amount of questions there were.... :D

Great job on your exams, welcome back!

commented: haha, thanks :) +0

Congratulations on the exams. Good to see you back. I'm glad my exam days are long behind me. I wouldn't go through that again for anything.

Congratulations on the exams. Good to see you back. I'm glad my exam days are long behind me. I wouldn't go through that again for anything.

I have a few more years of exams left to do... once I get my PhD, no more exams! but oh well, i got to endure the pain for a little bit longer.

Welcome back :)
the silence was killing us ;)

the silence was killing us ;)

I noticed on this thread lol

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.