Dear sir or madam,
I am Joshi Thomas, currently working as a system analyst with INSEAD Business School, Singapore.
I have 8 years of work experience in developing and implementing Content Management Systems (CMS), Engineering Procurement Commissioning business systems (EPC), Commercial web applications, multilingual sites and SEO enabled websites using ColdFusion/ASP.NET/PHP/SQL, Javascript/JQuery and payment gateway integration.
I have hands on experience in programming, code optimizing and tuning, and can contribute greatly for the growth of your organization using my IT development skills. I can quickly learn new IT skills and apply them at work.
LinkedIn profile is http://www.linkedin.com/in/webdeveloperjosh

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about employment opportunity.

Yours faithfully,
Joshi Thomas

I am also into a independent IT consultant with my own company called JTech.biz
Please contact me if you are planning to outsource your development jobs.

Hi ,everybody itz great to know each of ur profile..iam also executive of this cna training..great thing to know ur profile..Thanks

Thanks Philip.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.