Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by arjunsasidharan

6'1.5"

lol.

Actually I'm trying to figure out the ratio of tall people dating compared with the short(er) people dating. I'm telling you.. I'm not the one worried....

lol.

Actually I'm trying to figure out the ratio of tall people dating compared with the short(er) people dating. I'm telling you.. I'm not the one worried....

Now that's *something* to think about :rolleyes:

My girlfriend is 5'3" if the statistics help you. ;)

Now that's *something* to think about :rolleyes:

My girlfriend is 5'3" if the statistics help you. ;)

No... that doesn't help at all.

What would've helped is if YOU were 5"3, and your girlfriend 6 feet and (half). :/

Seems like the trend is that shorter girls date taller guys (5'10 and up). Wonder what happens to the other people who aren't as tall?

Okay, I know one guy for your record... he's 5'4" and his wife (he just married) is 5'7". They met at a pub and started dating.

Okay, I know one guy for your record... he's 5'4" and his wife (he just married) is 5'7". They met at a pub and started dating.

Interesting. Tell him (for me) that I wish him the best of luck (sincerely).

Let me guess, he's the funny type?

Oh great... I'm not funny...

im 6'1", my girlfriend is 5'3"

I hate it when it comes to something like that. Wish it was the other way around so that I could get more hope....

5"7 isn't really that much of a difference from someone who's 5'4... I sound so depressed....... but I'm not. Trust me.

5'3"

That's cool, but you probably have a bf that's 6'2 or something lol. It ALWAYS works out like that.

I'm 6'5". Wife's 6' even. Does that throw your stats off any?

It might have been better the other way round. ;)

I'm 6'5". Wife's 6' even. Does that throw your stats off any?

Alex, you are a beast. I bet you could really whoop some bobo. I also bet your were the only nerd that no one picked on in school?

156 cms O_o ..

Thats 5'1 i guess ..

:D. Are you a girl? (I'm not sure lol - My guess is yes?)

Yes i am .. -.-' i know i know am too short :( .. but i can do nothing about that .. :P ..

5'1 is not that bad for a girl. 5'1 is not so great for a guy though. Do you see where I am getting at?

5'7 is pretty tall for a girl, but less than average for a guy. That's where I stand... less than average.

6'5" (196cm)

Jealous anyone?

Yep.

I'm guessing you're a guy?

I've heard about a 6'3 girl.....

You guess right.

Everyone is asking me why don't I play basketball.

Why?

You should see me shoot the ball...

I've seen a girl my height, Very good looking too.

You guess right.

Everyone is asking me why don't I play basketball.

Why?

You should see me shoot the ball...

:mrgreen: :cheesy: . A person with that type of height can easily train the shots. I think I'm better shooting long range, and I'm TERRIBLE at basketball. I think if I can train my speed (which I have) with some basketball skills (which I don't), then maybe I can do those crazy drives that people do.

I've seen a girl my height, Very good looking too.

Wow. Imagine you two hooking up. That's massive! What about the kids? 7'0 +?

I'm also guessing you have REALLY tall parents? (at least 6'2?)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.