ummmmmm....

i think 5 feet 10

Wow that's pretty good even for a guy, let alone a girl. You are a girl right? (Sorry if I got it wrong, but there's no way to find out lol)

My guess is... smart and guy don't go together? Hahaha... (I'm a guy actually...probably reveals something about me by saying that..)

Wow that's pretty good even for a guy, let alone a girl. You are a girl right? (Sorry if I got it wrong, but there's no way to find out lol)

My guess is... smart and guy don't go together? Hahaha... (I'm a guy actually...probably reveals something about me by saying that..)

Sure, i m a guy, No doubt:confused: :cool:

^ Anupan is a guy's name ..

Well, u guessed correct. I m a guy.But.....

My name is Anupam & not Anupan.Hehehe.......;)

Well, u guessed correct. I m a guy.But.....

My name is Anupam & not Anupan.Hehehe.......;)

I'm so sorry :sad: . I offer my sincerest apologies.

maybe ..

BUT i dont love him and he dones't love me not that i hate him but i dont know him at all .. thats it ..

Anupam Ankal :P dont make things up .. haha ..

maybe ..

BUT i dont love him and he dones't love me not that i hate him but i dont know him at all .. thats it ..

I'll love you (serious love, not one nighters) if you want me to do that :cheesy:

May be he respects u or luv u?HEHEHE :confused:

I was sad because I thought you were a girl, but you were a guy, and I felt embarrassed because of that.

EDIT: Why would it be good for her that someone loves her? I'm certain there's ALWAYS someone close for her. Why do you make it sound like she's lonely?

maybe ..

Well did Ankal mean Uncle.......?Ummmmmm.:confused: :confused:

I don't see any reason that anybody call me uncle since i m only 19, Atleast untill....
He is a baby......Hahahah........:eek: :)Oooooooooopssss...sorry shoz if this hurts u.

Hurts me? I am a tuff girl *sunnies* .. Hmm .. To be honest, I didnt understand what you just wrote .. :o

aaaaand .. yes, ankal as in uncle (indian accent :P) i dont think you know this guy called Anupam Kheer who hosts a show called Anupam uncle where he interviews kids lol ..

I just remember him when i see ur nickname .. So BABY Anupam, relax ..

Is height even a factor in tennis? I thought it's purely about technique and personal fitness (does not include height, but meaning a lean body)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.